Dot-a-Pix are an advanced adaptation of the classic dot-to-dot puzzles which provide high quality color pictures when solved. Starting with dozens and going up to several hundreds of dots, Dot-a-Pix puzzles create beautiful detailed pictures and provide the satisfaction as if you drew them yourself.
Each puzzle consists of a collection of color dots with clues next to each dot. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by connecting the dots in ascending order and according to their color starting with 1 and ending with the highest number.
The game features a Bring to Focus button to help locate the active dot, and an option to instantly move the active dot to any number for faster solving. For more fun, Conceptis Dot-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 48 free Dot-a-Pix puzzle samples in color
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Up to 500 dots per puzzle (650 for iPad)
• Hours of creativity and fun
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Bring to Focus button to help locate active dot
• Moving active dot to any number for faster solving
• Track puzzle solving times
Dot-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Picture Dots, Dot-to-Dot, Join the Dots and Connect the Dots. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but entertaining
This is less of a puzzle than most of the Conceptis games, but I find it oddly satisfying to work the dot to dots, starting at number one and never skipping a number. Sometimes I zoom through them, and sometimes I have to search to find the next number.
These dot-to-dots are fun and easy to do, when you need to keep your hands busy without much thinking. However, the price for additional puzzles is too spendy. Twenty puzzles are not worth the $2.99 for the quick time it will take to complete even the largest puzzle.
surprisingly fun game 🍭
I didn't think I'd like this game, but I do. It's fun and fast, yet not so easy that every move is clear. Sometimes I race against the clock, but you can turn off the time if you prefer. Enjoy!
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 15.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- MixedLine - Variety Large 1 $2.99
- MultiLine - Snacks 2 $0.99
- MixedLine - Jumbo Pack 1 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.