By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hashi are addictive bridge-connecting puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle is based on a rectangular arrangement of circles, where each circle represents an island and the number in each island tells how many bridges are connected to it. The object is to connect all islands according to the number of bridges so that there are no more than two bridges in the same direction and all bridges are interconnected enabling passage from any island to another.
To create a bridge simply swipe your fingertip between two islands. The game also features highlighting options, helping see in which directions bridges are allowed and whether an island segment is about to become isolated.
For more fun, Conceptis Hashi includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Hashi puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Highlight allowed bridge directions
• Highlight bridge segments
• Optional bridge error warning during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 2.4
This version resolves an issue of occasional reset of Weekly Bonus puzzles’ progress. It also improves performance and stability.
Fun but glitches
I enjoy playing this game. However, I have succeeded on several levels, but the game doesn't acknowledge my completion. If I click the button to check errors, it shows I have a bunch. I think I'm winning with a different path than the program, causing it to fail to recognize my success. The app should be adjusted to work for all possible successful solutions.
When Sudoku gets repetitive, Hashi steps up. I've been using this app for years, and I love it still.
Entertaining puzzle game
It's as simple as that. If you like tricky numbers games, you might enjoy this!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Easy Variety 1$1.99
- Medium Variety 1$1.99
- Hard Variety 1$1.99
- Medium Variety 2$1.99
- Hard Variety 2$1.99
- Easy Variety 2$1.99
- Hard Variety 3$1.99
- Medium Variety - Large 1$2.99
- Easy Variety - Large 1$2.99
- Hard Variety - Large 1$2.99