By Conceptis Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hashi are addictive bridge-connecting puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle is based on a rectangular arrangement of circles, where each circle represents an island and the number in each island tells how many bridges are connected to it. The object is to connect all islands according to the number of bridges so that there are no more than two bridges in the same direction and all bridges are interconnected enabling passage from any island to another.
To create a bridge simply swipe your fingertip between two islands. The game also features highlighting options, helping see in which directions bridges are allowed and whether an island segment is about to become isolated.
For more fun, Conceptis Hashi includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Hashi puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Highlight allowed bridge directions
• Highlight bridge segments
• Optional bridge error warning during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Hashi have also become popular under other names such as Bridges, Chopsticks and Hashiwokakero. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 3.4
This version improves performance and stability.
Well done visual logic
Hits a sweet spot for me of visual plus logic. The puzzles also translate well to a digital form, the touch input is highly intuitive and not at all clunky, unlike some other similar puzzle types (Picross/Nonogram/Griddler, I'm looking at you...). Puzzles are clearly created by humans, quality is outstanding.
Quite a few free puzzles plus MANY more available for purchase in reasonably priced packs, targeting a specific difficulty and/or size.
Excellent version of a classic puzzle type
The app provides both a good introduction and a solid implementation of a classic logic puzzle type, Hashi or 'bridges'. The Conceptis puzzle apps in general are all good, but Hashi is my favorite. Recommended.
Excellent puzzle game
The only game i play anymore. Super addictive puzzles that work out your mental! Highly recommend
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 09, 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Easy Variety 1$1.99
- Medium Variety 1$1.99
- Hard Variety 1$1.99
- Hard Variety 2$1.99
- Medium Variety 2$1.99
- Easy Variety 2$1.99
- Easy Variety - Large 1$2.99
- Hard Variety 3$1.99
- Hard Snacks 1$0.99
- Medium Variety - Large 1$2.99