By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Link-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clue-pairs in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the clues and painting the paths so that the number of squares in each path equals the value of the clues being linked together.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a link, press and hold fingertip anywhere on the screen, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a link, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
For more fun, Conceptis Link-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Link-a-Pix puzzle samples in B&W and color
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 40x60 (65x100 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Link counter option for easy link length viewing
• Auto-solve starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Link-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Paint by Pairs, Enigma, PathPix and Pictlink. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 3.3
This version adds a Don't Miss section in the Weekly Bonus screen to help you stay tuned. It also contains minor performance and stability improvements.
Love Conceptis puzzles
I started with pic-a-pix which I love but found that it was best played on my iPad for the large screen. I really wanted a puzzle for my phone and I found Link-a-Pix. These puzzles are great. Conceptis provides enough free puzzles so you can see if you actually enjoy the puzzle type. Plus there are weekly free puzzles and a smorgasbord of puzzle packs to choose from. When I just need to chill out, these are my go to.
I love all of the puzzles cool pics, & bright bold colors. Very relaxing, & keeps my mind busy. Keep up the great work, please do not stop with new puzzles. Thanks for a great app..
This used to be a good game with overpriced puzzle packs. Now this and most of the other Conceptis games are completely unplayable. The puzzles load, but do not respond to any touch input.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Color Variety 1$2.99
- Color Variety Large$3.99
- Music, TV and Cinema Celebrities$3.99
- Color Extra Large 1$4.99
- Color Variety 2$2.99
- B&W Variety 1$2.99
- Color Mega 1$7.99
- Color Variety - Large 2$3.99
- The Animals we Love$2.99
- Color Variety 3$2.99