By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Link-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clue-pairs in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the clues and painting the paths so that the number of squares in each path equals the value of the clues being linked together.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a link, press and hold fingertip anywhere on the screen, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a link, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
For more fun, Conceptis Link-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Link-a-Pix puzzle samples in B&W and color
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 40x60 (65x100 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Link counter option for easy link length viewing
• Auto-solve starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 2.4
This version resolves an issue of occasional reset of Weekly Bonus puzzles’ progress. It also improves performance and stability.
Best game ever!
I had been addicted to the paper & colored pencil version of this game from Conceptis. I did a puzzle every night, because it uses a certain part of the brain that allows me to listen to podcasts while doing the game, and it helps me wind down before bed. (Doing puzzles like crossword or sudoku use parts of my brain that make it hard to listen to podcasts at the same time. ) I play this version on my iPad when traveling and I'm so happy! Love the interface. Takes a few minutes to master the finger movement, but it works well.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Color Variety 1$2.99
- Color Variety Large$3.99
- Music, TV and Cinema Celebrities$3.99
- Color Extra Large 1$4.99
- Color Variety 2$2.99
- B&W Variety 1$2.99
- Color Variety - Large 2$3.99
- Color Mega 1$7.99
- Color Variety 3$2.99
- The Animals we Love$2.99