By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top Sudoku app in Japan! Play six different Sudoku variations in a single app. Start with classic Sudoku grids and advance to Diagonal Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku and OddEven Sudoku - each with a different look and a unique twist of brain challenging logic. Huge brain-bashing Mega Sudoku puzzles, also known as Monster Sudoku, are offered for iPad only.
With its diverse variations and straightforward no-frills game design, Conceptis Sudoku brings a new dimension to Sudoku mobile gaming - on both iPad and iPhone.
For more fun, Conceptis Sudoku includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Classic Sudoku and Sudoku variants puzzle samples
• Variants include Mini, Diagonal, Irregular, OddEven and Mega
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
• Highlight Excluded Squares option
• Lock number on keypad option
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Show conflicts during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Sudoku variations have also become popular under other names such as Sudoku 12x12, Sudoku 16x16, Jigsaw Sudoku, Nonomino Sudoku, Squiggly Sudoku, Sudoku X and many more. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 3.4
This version improves cursor design in Irregular Sudoku. It also improves app performance and stability.
Love the game but frustrated
Suggestion- it would be very helpful,when using the small numbers in the lower left of the screen, if they could be another color like pink or blue or green instead of yellow. It's too close to the white of the background and depending on my location either outside or inside it is hard to see those small yellow circles. If you could change the yellow to almost any other color it would be ever so appreciated.
Best Sudoku App!
I've tried several in the past few years, but this is by far the best I've found. Not only is it user-friendly and intuitive, but I have really come to appreciate the weekly bonus and the extensive collection of volumes available for download. Smooth, always reliable.
Good daily workout
Good clean program with ease of use. Easy to mark potential numbers; good cheats by looking at number of mistakes. Nice selection of products.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Classic Hard 1$1.99
- Classic Medium 1$1.99
- Diagonal Hard 1$1.99
- Classic Easy 1$0.99
- Irregular Hard 1$1.99
- Irregular Medium 1$1.99
- Diagonal Medium 1$1.99
- Mega Medium 1$3.99
- OddEven Hard 1$1.99
- Classic Devil 1$2.99