By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sym-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing dots in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by drawing a block around each dot according to the rules.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to draw a wall, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To draw multiple walls, press and hold fingertip until the wall is drawn and start dragging to neighboring walls.
For more fun, Conceptis Sym-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Sym-a-Pix puzzles in Basic Logic and Advanced Logic
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-solve starting points option
• Auto-complete symmetrical walls option
• Error checking option when a block is completed
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving time
Sym-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Tentai Show, Galaxies and Artist Block. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
I think that's always my subject line for these developers. They keep creating great new games with excellent ways to mark things/good control.
Anyway, this game is different and a great new addiction, argh to interfering with work. Just try it. There should be some good replay value before buying packs.
Hmm, I can't think of any requests/suggestions for this game, which is usually my modus operandi. I have for their other games and they are quick to respond, which is great.
the best yet!!!
These puzzles are so beautiful to create! Because of the design of the puzzle, they look like stained glass as you proceed through each one.
I love my other Conceptis Puzzles, but these Sym-a-Pix puzzles are my new favorites. It only took me a few minutes to get the hang of how they work, and now it is all about the beauty. To help learn, remember you can toggle it to tell you if an enclosed area came out wrong.
Pure, stress-free joy!
I love pixel-logic type puzzles. But I've become experienced enough that they don't challenge me any more. This game however makes me think in a whole new way. Once you figure out how the symmetry works, its a lot of fun. I look forward to the free puzzle on Fridays
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 07, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Basic Logic - Extra Large 1$4.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety Large 1$3.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large 1$3.99
- Basic Logic - Variety 2$2.99
- Basic Logic - Snacks 1$1.99
- Basic Logic - Amazing Places 1$3.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large 2$3.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety Large 2$3.99