By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic is a single-player puzzle based on Tic-Tac-Toe, a pencil-and-paper game many of us used to enjoy as children. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these addictive puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing X's and O's in various places. The object is to place X or O in remaining squares so there are no more than two consecutive X's or O's in a row or a column, the number of X's is the same as the number of O's in each row and each column, and all rows and all columns are unique.
The game features a main ruler to help focusing on the row or column being solved, a secondary ruler to help comparing two rows or columns, counters to show how many X and O there are in each row and column, and pencilmarks to place temporary X or O when solving very hard puzzles.
For more fun, Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Tic-Tac-Logic puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Main ruler for easier row and column viewing
• Secondary ruler for easier row and column comparing
• Row and column counter boxes
• Pencilmarks for solving hard puzzles
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 2.5
This version resolves an issue of occasional reset of Weekly Bonus puzzles’ progress. It also improves performance and stability.
Original and fun logic game
Lots of free puzzles included, at 3 different levels. Interface is great and the app is reliable. Can't ask for more than that!
Fun and different logic puzzles!
I love, love, love this game! It's a nice change of pace from Suduko and others. Lots of free puzzles and levels. Additional puzzles are very reasonable. I promise you'll enjoy this!
Could use some color.
It's a fantastic logic puzzle, meets all my needs except it is often VERY drab to stare at. Some color options would brighten it up and complete the experience.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Variety 1$1.99
- Hard Variety 1$1.99
- Easy Variety 1$1.99
- Medium Variety 2$1.99
- Hard Variety 2$1.99
- Easy Variety 2$1.99
- Easy Variety - Large 1$1.99
- Hard Variety - Large 1$2.99
- Medium Variety - Large 1$2.99
- Big & Tough 1$1.99