By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic is a single-player puzzle based on Tic-Tac-Toe, a pencil-and-paper game many of us used to enjoy as children. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these addictive puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing X's and O's in various places. The object is to place X or O in remaining squares so there are no more than two consecutive X's or O's in a row or a column, the number of X's is the same as the number of O's in each row and each column, and all rows and all columns are unique.
The game features a main ruler to help focusing on the row or column being solved, a secondary ruler to help comparing two rows or columns, counters to show how many X and O there are in each row and column, and pencilmarks to place temporary X or O when solving very hard puzzles.
For more fun, Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Tic-Tac-Logic puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Main ruler for easier row and column viewing
• Secondary ruler for easier row and column comparing
• Row and column counter boxes
• Pencilmarks for solving hard puzzles
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Tic-Tac-Logic have also become popular under other names such as Binero, Binaire, Binairo, Binoxxo, Noughts and Crosses and Takuzu. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Hashi, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 3.2
This version adds a Don't Miss section in the Weekly Bonus screen to help you stay tuned. It also contains minor performance and stability improvements.
Love love love this game.
This puzzle game was easy to learn and quick to pick up. I spend so much time solving and resolving these puzzles as a sort of meditative experience. It calms my mind and keeps it focused. I have gone to sleep thinking about Xs and Os.
I love this game. I've been playing conceptis puzzles for years. This is my second favorite (to cross a pix). I can't wait for a new one each week.
Love this game...
...only wish they would release more puzzles
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Easy Variety 1$1.99
- Medium Variety 1$1.99
- Hard Variety 1$1.99
- Medium Variety 2$1.99
- Easy Variety 2$1.99
- Medium Variety 3$1.99
- Hard Variety 2$1.99
- Big & Easy 1$1.99
- Easy Variety - Large 1$1.99
- Hard Variety 3$1.99