ConcertPlay - Music player with Surround Sound
By Ittiam Systems (Pvt) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ConcertPlay is a music player with Virtual Surround and Parametric Equalizer audio effects. It enhances listening experience and reduces fatigue caused due to long hours of headphone usage. ConcertPlay creates a virtual listening environment with loud speakers positioned around the listener, giving music a natural warmth and richness. It also provides the perception of various room acoustics.
ConcertPlay features multiple Presets, providing varying depth perceptions. The Presets can be changed to suit personal listening experience or to suit the music content.
* Pure Surround: This simulates a virtual listening environment where the loud speakers are positioned around the listener and improves the depth and elevation of perceived music.
* Hall Surround: This preset, in addition to the effect in Pure Surround, adds the sound reflection acoustics of a hall or a large room.
* Concert Surround: This preset further improves the sound reflection acoustics and provides the perception of a large concert environment.
The equalizer presets provide flexibility to modify the frequency envelope to enhance the listening experience. The following presets are provided
* Experience virtual surround with presets for different depth perceptions and room acoustics
* Control frequency envelope with equalizer presets
* Multitasking is supported to allow background playback while using other apps
* Access to iPod music library to generate playlist
* Shuffle mode to play songs randomly from the playlist
* Repeat modes to either repeat the whole playlist or repeat a single song
* Scrubbing feature to move to any point in the current song
* Displays album art along with the details of the song, artist and album
* ConcertPlay does not support playback of DRM-protected music content in the iPod library.
What's New in Version 1.2
* Equalizer presets are added to provide flexibility to modify the frequency envelope and enhance overall listening experience. You can now select an equalizer preset best suited for the genre of songs played.
* Bug fix to play the song till the end of the file.
* You can now enjoy listening to songs without any crashes in the app.
Great but has some flaws
Its great to listen with music. but it does have some bugs to work out. But after awhile it stopped playing anything but the rest of the app worked. And to everyone who's complaining about the bass removal. If you wanted more bass get an 5 band equalizer converter they do have them out there. Some have and audio in plug and a audio out jacks. But also if you happen to run across an late 80s early 90s Sanyo boom box its got an red/white aux jack and they make one that goes from a headphone jack to red/white plugs and then after you get that hooked up plug your headphones into the earphone jack adjust the equalizer band and then set back and relax.
It has amazing sound, but it skips On all my music. I am looking for an eq that works with my 2g, and this is all I can find. I think by reinstalling it it could improve in skipping. After using it for a few days, I have realized that if you download few songs at a time, (and not your whole play list: I would recommend download only your favorites and you don't touch any buttons, or turn on the screen, then, and only then, the app might not skip.
good but could b better
i like it a lot but to be honest the fact that it doesnt play in the background is a killer. But it may just be my ipod model. it also bugs out when i turn my ipods screen off. needs fixxed asap.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 27, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ittiam Systems (Pvt) Ltd
- © Ittiam Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.