Business often takes you out of the office and onto the road - so shouldn't your travel and expense solution be able to go with you? With the SAP Concur app, it can. Access the power of SAP Concur on your mobile device and book business travel in the cab, finish expense reports in the airport, and approve invoices on the bus.
*This app is a companion to Concur solutions for existing users.*
With the SAP Concur app, you can:
• Manage the entire travel and expense process on-the-go
• Never lose another receipt again when you capture photos of your receipts
• Quickly review and approve reports, invoices, travel requests
• Add attendees to business meetings or meals
• Import data from credit cards
• Book a flight / hotel / car quickly and easily from anywhere
• See customized hotel suggestions
• Itemize hotel charges
• Access and manage your itinerary on the road
• Integrate your itinerary with the TripIt app
• Track and submit car mileage easily
• And more
Learn more at www.concur.com. Must be an existing Concur Small Business edition, Concur Standard edition, Concur Professional edition or Concur Premium edition user.
• Expense users will have an updated "Create New Report" and "Report Details" experience. This will make creating and submitting an expense report even easier than before. [iPad]
• You can now swipe to delete messages in the Message Center.
• The app is now available in Slovak.
• Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Such much improvement...
My company used to require paper receipts be retained, taped to 8-1/2”x11” paper, and submitted along with a printed copy of the expense report, via snail mail. With this App, I open it and snap a photo of each receipt as I get them, and they are stored in the receipt store until the charge appears as an expense. No need to retain the paper and hassled with the tape, anymore. The charges are moved to a report, the receipt is attached, a few other details are filled in, and wha-la - the report can be submitted.
The one area I’ve noticed for improvement is the use of Uber. Depending on whether a driver is tipped before or after a trip is marked complete by the driver, one or two expense charges will show up. Uber does send two receipts in this case - but the proper one for each charge is a bit difficult to properly identify on the Mobile App; this is much better done on a desktop interface.
Overall though, my company moving to this system has been great for productivity and efficient use of time.
UPDATE: Excellent App. PERIOD
This app is incredibly easy to use and convenient. Often times you have to trade away some desktop functionality for the convenience of mobile. This is one of very few cases I can think of where the mobile app is more full featured and easy to use than the desktop version. The only bad thing I can mention is the occasional crash when uploading receipts. The good news is that the receipts seem to upload successfully even if the app crashed. And the crashes are very rare (twice on the first day that I started using Concur; none in the three weeks since with frequent usage). I still highly recommend installing and using this app.
UPDATE: No crashes in months! If you use Concur, then get Concur Mobile!
4.9 but that’s not an option
This app has made my life extremely efficient with the amount of business travel I complete. Receipts have become less annoying and I can upload them immediately before even starting a report. My only complaint is that some fields don’t fully expand in the app so unless you are familiar with the web based version, you won’t know what every field says in its entirety. Other than that, a must have!
It also makes approving my employee’s expenses a breeze. They don’t have to wait for me to open my email on Monday to see that I have a pending report to approve. Even if I wake up on a Sunday morning, I don’t mind opening it because it doesn’t seem like work. Easy breezy. And they get reimbursed faster!
- 354 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Concur Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.