Conduct THIS! is an addictive game of explosive railway action that will challenge your inner conductor.
Set in a stunning world, with incredibly simple controls you race against time to bring passengers safely to their destination by commanding trains, switching tracks and avoiding collisions in increasingly challenging action-puzzles.
As you progress you unlock new trains, gain access to new beautiful and mysterious regions and earn awards.
• Conduct trains in beautiful low-poly 3D worlds
• Simple and intuitive gameplay for everyone, just tap to start/stop trains and control switches
• Transport passengers, earn coins and unlock new themed regions
• Unlock trains found in the real world, such as the French TGV and Japanese Shinkansen, to expand your train collection
• Seriously challenging puzzles in clever levels that will push you to the limit
• Earn awards for completing regions and marvel at your success in the company HQ
• Share your most explosive crashes with your friends
• Fantastic soundtrack by composer Simon Kölle
• Winner of the International Mobile Gaming Awards in the category of Best Quickplay game.
“We love this challenging puzzle game” – Apple
“The low-poly visuals are gorgeous, the music is incredibly well done, and the puzzles themselves are clever and challenging.” – AppAdvice
“Conduct THIS! is one of the fresh breaths of air and originality that the App Store needs from time to time” – Applesfera
“Conduct This is a gorgeous-challenging game of skill, what feels like such a Transport Tycoon on Red Bull” – Check App
Conduct THIS! has been updated for iOS 12 and for the new iPhones!
We've also fixed an issue with the train in Crypt Chaos and improved the explosion visuals.
Remember to leave a nice review if you're enjoying the game, and stay tuned for lots of new fun games coming soon from Northplay!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t be fooled by this wickedly fun puzzler. Guiding tiny trains to their stations might look like kid’s stuff, but as the obstacles add up, you’ll be frantically tapping to find a way around collisions. We love the feeling of controlled chaos on each track, and the real-life train models that rewarded our progress kept us coming back.
Wicked Fun, Some Tweaks Will Help UX
Such a fun game, and challenging enough to keep me interested much longer than other puzzle games!
I also really do enjoy the user interface, it’s intuitive, and the themes are fun and aesthetically pleasing!
I think a few small adjustments would really help the in game experience while not jeopardizing the look and feel.
1. It would be great to be able to zoom in and out (pinch); or at the very least, ensure that larger maps like ‘smugglers bay’ actually fit within the screen frame (iphoneX). without being able to see a significant portion of the track, I don’t think i’ll be able to make it past this level.
2. Adding an option for people with bigger fingers to have the ‘track direction toggle’ on the side of the track would be HUGE. I am constantly stopping trains when I mean to switch the track directions.
3. Pause button should be more accessible to players thumbs, ie one of the corners.
4. It would be great to be able to turn the trophies in for special train cars, or if the in game money could be used to buy additional cars.
Thanks for your continued work, the ads are definitely A LOT but i get that you gotta make money! Cheers!
NOT Colorblind friendly!
There is a setting for colorblind mode which is helpful at first but after a few plays/turns it deactivates (even though the setting still shows it’s activated). You have to toggle the setting switch off and back on again to reactivate after every three or four plays/turns which is highly inconvenient since you have to back out of a level to access the settings button - several steps.
I have emailed the developers and received no response. I would change rating to five stars if response received and/or an update offered to fix the issue. Fun game when you can discern the different colors used - impossible to play when you can’t.
It’s a shame that they have a very helpful feature that quite simply doesn’t work.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Northplay ApS
- 260.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Northplay ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $4.99
- Medieval Expansion $1.99
- Old West Expansion $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.