Cone is a delightful and easy to use color picker for the real world.
- Real-time Preview: Cone starts previewing colors in real time as soon as the app is launched.
- Pick Colors from Photos: Load your existing photos from the gallery and start picking colors right away.
- Closest Pantone Colors: Get up to 10 closest Pantone colors for every captured color.
- Color Codes: Get all the color codes with accurate conversions like RGB, Hex, CMYK and HSB.
- Email Color Details: Have a color you'd like to share with friends or colleagues? Share all the color details with a single tap by email.
- Manual Temperature: Manually set the color temperature when your phone isn't sure of the lighting conditions around you. Combine this with the inbuilt torch mode to increase the color accuracy ten folds.
- Colorblind Mode: Makes the easy colors (ex: Blue, Red, Green etc.) more prominent in the live view.
- Freeze Frame: Are the colors on move? Instantly freeze the frame and pick colors in your own time.
- Copy and Share: Easily copy color codes with one tap and use them in Sketch or PS (on macOS 10.12 and iOS 10).
- Color Palette: Creates a beautiful palette for every saved color.
Made by Kushagra Agarwal
More info at
This updates fixes a crash on launch. Also, Cone 2.0 is arriving soon (free update)! To get beta access and for more information, visit https://coneapp.io/2
Happy Color Picking!
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app
Very useful; my compliments.
Q: how do I see colors in RGB instead of Hex that I see by default? Is there a settings option at all?
Can you average the parameters over longer periods? It updates color choices way too fast; and also do some spatial filtering to back out glare and uneven lighting.
Great concept and app!
Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. I'll make sure to add an option to switch between RGB and hex for the default color value. I'll also take a look on the spatial filtering. Thank you for the suggestions!
Just for you App
Is there any way to use it on existing photos stored on my iPhone? That would be very useful as I have a lot of designs stored over the years.
Yes, you can tap the photo icon (situated on the left of the color preview) to load photos from your gallery.
Stand-out app designed by a designer.
Thank you for using Cone!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.