ConfettiArt for iPad
By FreshAir Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Paint custom frames and decorate your photos, create beautiful patterns to use as wallpaper, or just have fun doodling. This highly rated iPhone app has been redesigned for the iPad. Featured in the iPhone App Store as "What's Hot" in Photography. iPhone users say: "Totally addictive!", "I play with this a LOT…just keeps getting more fun.", "sooooooooooo much FUN!!!!!!"
• Load your brush with one confetti shape, or many. Includes metallic confetti and glitter. Choose from more than 100 shapes including basics like circles, stars and hearts, and seasonal and holiday confetti. New shapes to come!
• For every shape you pick you can choose a range of colors, sizes, and rotations.
• Set the brush size and density and flow, and specify whether the confetti is positioned randomly under the brush, centered, or aligned to a grid. Preview the brush before painting with it.
• Shake to toss the confetti and see where it lands.
• Save to your Saved Photos album, email and/or upload to Facebook at high, medium or low resolution.
It's fun and addictive. Give it a try and see why Technobabble says FreshAir apps "are all the things a successful app should be -- fun, functional, social-media empowered and inexpensive".
What's New in Version 1.5
New shapes including chevrons, pumpkins, bats, ghosts.
Copy/Paste attributes between shapes.
New toolbar buttons to clear confetti and access QuickSets.
Supports Retina Display.
Just paid $$ for this app which gave me TWO glitter options. The glitter cannot be drawn, it just has one design. BOGUS!
If I want more, I need to PAY MORE.