By Kronolab Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Confidesk is a confidential, encrypted and secure mail service and file storage. We offer server side or client side encryption. Our data centre is located in Switzerland. The service is available on various platforms.
- We offer an email service, a cloud file storage and a password manager.
- The basic package is free and you can use all the functions. Your account may only be deleted after 1 year of inactivity.
- Your data is stored encrypted on our servers and synchronized with, or accessible on your connected devices automatically.
- You can access all your data everywhere, even if you use keys to log in.
- On desktop, we create an encrypted local drive and store your data on it for offline access.
- You can create and use multiple email aliases and accounts in one subscription.
- You can use your own domain with multiple email aliases per domain.
- Your configurations and contacts are available on all your devices and connected accounts, thanks to our synchronization feature.
- We offer you a simple tool to move your keys between your devices.
- We help you generate your own keys if needed.
- You can export/import your keys.
- File sharing is available, but only in case of server side encryption.
- Secondary authentication is available for enhanced security.
If you need more information, please visit our home page.
What's New in Version 2.3.5
Password safe bug fixes.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 2.3.5
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Kronolab Limited
- © 2016 Confidesk AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.