Confluence Cloud for Mobile lets you stay connected to your team and keep work moving while you’re on the go. PLEASE NOTE: Confluence Cloud for Mobile only works with sites hosted by Atlassian in the cloud (atlassian.net).
With Confluence Cloud, you can:
• Create and edit pages
• Stay up to date with your team's work with notifications for new pages, mentions, comments, tasks, likes, and page shares
• Quickly find pages you’ve recently viewed or worked on
• Go to any space and browse using the page tree
• Read pages or save them to read later on any device
• Like, comment on, and share pages
• See the latest activity from your Confluence site
• Search all of Confluence, or search within a specific space
• Prep for meetings with the Confluence pages for today widget. Add it to the iOS Today view to see pages linked to your upcoming meetings.
• Confluence links in Mail and JIRA Software open the page or comment in Confluence Cloud for mobile
• JIRA links open automatically in the JIRA Software app
• Use the iOS spotlight search to find pages you've viewed on your phone
This release is mostly bug fixes, but there’s one thing you might notice. We moved Settings into the navigation bar at the bottom of the app to make it easier to find.
Got feedback? Tap the settings cog to share your thoughts or rate the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic mobile reading and solid editing
This app works great. Images render neatly in the mobile view and text is flowed well for reading. Editing works well and all basic text features including bullet and number lists, rich text, etc all work well. Comments are fast, page Like works fine. You can't create a table on mobile yet–hopefully that's coming soon–and obviously web-based macro add-ons can't be included very well in the native mobile edit view, but otherwise the other negative reviews are either ill-informed or erroneous.
You need non-authenticated access to server... what!?
I wish I could try this app. I give it 2 stars because of it's strange security practice but not 1 star because I'm hopeful that this could be fixed.
The app requires that the confluence server allows for un-authenticated request to initiate log-on. This is a non-starter for my (and I believe many other's) IT departments. Non-authenticated requests would be a data leakage that "bad guys" could use to attempt to compromise the system.
Many other systems that require info about a server would first authenticate then communicate the details that the client needs. I wish the Confluence app would do the same.
The web implementation of Confluence is totally broken for iPAD. I had high hopes for this app, but until this gets fixed, I'll be stuck remoting into a desktop machine from the iPAD to edit confluence pages.
Looks good, lacks most editing functionality
The UI is great, but virtually all editing options you’ll find in a desktop browser are missing or unimplemented. No idea why; adding a button for numbered lists, or table support, or horizontal rules, or image/file attachments (for instance), doesn’t seem difficult, and I’m not sure how this got out the door without the full set of editing options. Hopefully this is coming in future versions.
Thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to let you know that we've launched support for uploading images within the app, so now you can add photos and videos from your phone to all of your Confluence pages. We're actively working on improving our editing and navigation experiences, so stay tuned for more updates there!
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 153.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2015-2017 Atlassian Pty Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.