Conjour is a tool that helps you reflect on your day and increase self-awareness. It is a place to journal and share both the ups and downs of your day, not just your highlights.
• Prompts to get your thoughts moving:
- What am I grateful for?
- What am I excited about?
- What am I struggling with?
- What have I experienced?
- What did I learn or realize?
- What am I proud of?
- What could have been better?
- What went well?
• Precisely track and journal your mood by choosing from 100+ emotions/feelings to add to your entries. Help yourself understand what you're really feeling with more than just a choice between a happy or sad face; we are deeper than that!
• Add photos from your photo library or camera to each entry.
• Granular share settings so each day you can choose what to keep private and what to share
• Comment on and like shared journal entries
• Write down unprompted thoughts in the Free Write area.
Everything is private by default. We do encourage sharing, because we want to build a support community where people can go to find encouragement and support, but if you're not the sharing type, consider creating a username that doesn't reveal your identity. Your username and profile picture is all that people will ever see; we'll never share anything else.
Fix bug where entry doesn't show up when you tap the comments icon to view comments.
Ratings and Reviews
As a busy business owner of two corporations, Dad of three...five if you count the fur babies and a “DUDE” that just needs some “Man Time” every once and awhile. It can get hard to actually reflect on the day, think about all that happened. With this app, I can do all of that. With suggested categories and already pre-populated suggestions, it’s easy to remember certain things throughout the day. My favorite “ideas”! With my ADHD I’m always thinking of new ideas, only to tell myself “I have to write that down when I get home”, then I get home and forget. With Conjour all I have to do is pull out my phone and write it down, super easy! This is an amazing app!
This help me reflect everyday! And it also lets you feel connected with others too! Easy to use!
Love keeping everything I’m grateful for all in one place!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.