Connect to your Mac or Windows computers from iPad/iPhone at anytime! Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone!! Optimized to use iPhone 4.0's HD screen!
Introductory price! Grab it before price goes up! Best functionality and great value!
- Support both Mac and Windows computers
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Take advantage of iPad's big screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Multiple connections
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Tap to do click, double tap to double click, and all easy to use features
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl, Alt and Cmd which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- Better mouse pad with virtual left and right mouse button
- Video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- Better external keyboard support
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mousepad
- Startup password protection
- International keyboard support for many languages, including French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese etc.
- Support Mac OS X Login
- Compatible and tested with UltraVNC, TightVNC and RealVNC
- Easy to use design
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X Lion
- Mac OS X Tiger
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Note: This is an VNC client, do not support native Microsoft Windows RDP. See "Connect to PC" for Microsoft Windows RDP support.
Brief install instructions (Use it if you do not need step-by-step instructions):
How to configure my Mac?
- Mac OS Tiger: http://www.macminicolo.net/Mac_VNC_tutor.html
- Leopard or Snow Leopard: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-10329122-263.html
How to configure my Windows?
- Install UltraVNC (remember to install it as a service) from: http://www.uvnc.com/download/index.html
- Configure your UltraVNC: http://www.uvnc.com/install/configuration.html
For detailed setup instructions and more information, see
Send your comments/suggestions to email@example.com or visit our website.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works very well, no problem!
After deciding my iMac was beyond Tiger, set up became easier. In fact, I made it harder than it really was. The trickiest part was, once I was sure my settings were correct, was to figure out how to get the app to "run". Finally double clicked on the name of the computer in the name bar at the top of the gray screen. Suddenly my computer's desktop appeared! Cheaper than a similar app, does exactly what I wanted it to do. It would be good if all the apps had some sort of trial period, so you can at least know if the darn thing works! It could self-destruct in a few days for all I care, just want to know if I buy it, it will function!
This is a good app for remotely connecting into different Mac computers. The set-up is still a little confusing. It just takes spending some time with the cryptic instructions. The biggest complaint I have is adding a password to log into the actual connection asks multiple times for the password. I should only have to enter the password once, not multiple times.
iPad version stopped working
I've been successfully using this app for almost a year now, both iPad and iPhone versions. Sure there are some quirks, but it gets the job done. However, after the recent update, the iPad version (iPad2) stopped working - the menus and buttons seemed to be shifted to the right beyond the screen resolution and are not accessible anymore. I guess the developers tried to compensate for taller iPhone 5 and forgot about the rest of the world :) Fix it please !
- Hana Mobile LLC
- 6.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Hana Mobile LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.