Now you can make Fort Dodge a better place to live, from anywhere in town. The Connect Fort Dodge app allows you to alert the City of potholes, tall grass, junk vehicles, and other non-emergency items. You can even attach pictures of the problem and your device's GPS feature will determine your location. In addition, you can make requests for City Services, such as yard waste pick up, tree removal in the right-of-way, and more. Your report is automatically sent to the City department that can resolve the issue. The app allows you to track the City's progress and allows you to comment on other resident's reports. If it's not an emergency, this is the app to Connect with the City!
- Fort Dodge, City of
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2016 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.