Connect My Mac
By Hana Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to your Mac computers from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch at anytime! Great functionalities and It's FREE! Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S!
Compared with this free version, the Pro version has more features:
- Multiple connections
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Mouse right click, hover and mouse drag
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl and Alt which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- A cool functional keyboard: Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Virtual left button and right mouse button
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mousepad
- Support video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S
- Take advantage of iPad's big screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Tap to do click, double tap to double click, and all easy to use features
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- International keyboard support for many languages, including French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese etc.
- Mac OS X Login
- Easy to use design
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X Lion
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Mac OS X Tiger
- Windows with VNC server installed
Note: This is also a full VNC client. Thus you can also use it to connect to Windows with VNC server installed.
Brief install instructions (Use it if you do not need step-by-step instructions):
How to configure my Mac?
- Mac OS Tiger: http://www.macminicolo.net/Mac_VNC_tutor.html
- Leopard or Snow Leopard: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-10329122-263.html
For detailed setup instructions and more information, see
Send your comments/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
What's New in Version 1.3.6
- Fixed a bug
I like this app the most of all the apps I have tried that connect my iPad to my mac using vnc. It's fast, and very responsive when zooming or panning the desktop with the iPad. I have to do this in order to make the text large enough to read. I also need to use the zoom and pan to make the menus, etc, large enough to reliably click them when touching the iPad screen. This capability is better than the other remote deck top access apps.
The biggest problem for me is that there is a separate keyboard and special character menu. In the terminal the special menu must be opened to hit the up arrow to bring back the last command and then the keyboard must be opened to hit the return key to execute the command. A little cumbersome.
Works just okay
This is just okay. Pro version works fine, but good luck figuring out how to install the already purchased pro version on another device - something the developer claims is a perfectly fine thing to do. Trouble is the non-pro version simply says something like "You've already purchased this in-app purchase, but it hasn't been downloaded" yet it doesn't bother to tell you how to make that happen. VERY frustrating. The "support" forum is practically worthless, with a totally non-functioning search tool. The lone post I could find about installing the pro version problem remains unanswered. Signing up doesn't appear to work either. There is also no email support so I'm declaring this ABANDONWEAR.
Functional, but Slimey
To the developers: don't hide the fact your app costs money. I would gladly pay $10 for a well developed VNC client. Your strategy of hiding tools, pop-up billboards, and unclear terms for sale create a sketchy impression. It's annoying, frustrating, and a waste of everyone's time. You don't have have to trick people into paying you. Make a solid app that doesn't waste computer resources. Charge a fair price, upfront. Set clear expectations and met them.
***** Nice job with the server config utility. Streamline and effective way to get the user up and running. *****
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 1.3.6
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Hana Mobile LLC
- © 2010-2013 Hana Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Connect My Mac Pro$4.99