Connect My Mac
By Hana Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to your Mac computers from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch at anytime! Great functionalities and It's FREE! Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S!
Compared with this free version, the Pro version has more features:
- Multiple connections
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Mouse right click, hover and mouse drag
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl and Alt which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- A cool functional keyboard: Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Virtual left button and right mouse button
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mousepad
- Support video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S
- Take advantage of iPad's big screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Tap to do click, double tap to double click, and all easy to use features
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- International keyboard support for many languages, including French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese etc.
- Mac OS X Login
- Easy to use design
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X Lion
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Mac OS X Tiger
- Windows with VNC server installed
Note: This is also a full VNC client. Thus you can also use it to connect to Windows with VNC server installed.
Brief install instructions (Use it if you do not need step-by-step instructions):
How to configure my Mac?
- Mac OS Tiger: http://www.macminicolo.net/Mac_VNC_tutor.html
- Leopard or Snow Leopard: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-10329122-263.html
For detailed setup instructions and more information, see
Send your comments/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
What's New in Version 1.3.9
First update in two years "bugfix" still not iPhone 6 optimized!
After the first update released for this app in more than 2 years, that I had assumed was abandoned, with release notes simply saying "bugfix" I was hopeful that the app was now up to date and iOS 9 optimized. No such luck. It is still not even iPhone 6 screen size optimized, probably my only app that is still distorted from iPhone 5 proportions to fit an iPhone 6. The app looks the same, except I think the banner ad might be new. There is still the constant spammy pop up selling "Pharoh's Treasure" or whatever, despite the fact that I (and probably the vast majority of users of this app) have absolutely no interest in Pharo's treasure slot games. I'm guessing screen sharing users aren't exactly that ad's target audience 🙄. This app is so badly optimized that I haven't even tried using its screen sharing recently, I am waiting for a hopeful update that actually changes something for the better.
Would like a seperate pro version
I didn't need this app for a long time but when I came back to it I find that it works reasonably well. The pro version price is typical for apps of this type but I would prefer if it was available as a seperate app rather then an in-app purchase.
Hate the "update". I want to downgrade.
I don't usually bother to rate apps, but since the pop-up prompted me, I'm going to tell you exactly what I think of your "update."
Before the update I used this app every couple of days to arrange upcoming tunes on an old Mac I use as a 24-hour iTunes jukebox. I blindly upgraded when the latest version came out.
Now I can barely use the app. I get constant pop up ads for a game I don't want to play, and they completely removed the option to use a mouse.
Of course I could pay their $4.99 ransom money to get my features back, but I will NEVER EVER do that because I don't want to support this practice.
Fortunately my wife never updates the apps on her iPad, so I can use that whenever I have to.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 01, 2016
- Version: 1.3.9
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hana Mobile LLC
- © 2010-2016 Hana Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Connect My Mac Pro$4.99