Connect to your Mac computers from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch at anytime! Great functionalities and It's FREE! Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone XS Max!
Compared with this free version, the Pro version has more features:
- Multiple connections
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Mouse right click, hover and mouse drag
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl and Alt which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- A cool functional keyboard: Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Virtual left button and right mouse button
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mousepad
- Support video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S
- Take advantage of iPad's big screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Tap to do click, double tap to double click, and all easy to use features
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- International keyboard support for many languages, including French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese etc.
- Mac OS X Login
- Easy to use design
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X Lion
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Mac OS X Tiger
- Windows with VNC server installed
Note: This is also a full VNC client. Thus you can also use it to connect to Windows with VNC server installed.
Brief install instructions (Use it if you do not need step-by-step instructions):
How to configure my Mac?
- Mac OS Tiger: http://www.macminicolo.net/Mac_VNC_tutor.html
- Leopard or Snow Leopard: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-10329122-263.html
For detailed setup instructions and more information, see
Send your comments/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
- Support for iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
First update in two years "bugfix" still not iPhone 6 optimized!
After the first update released for this app in more than 2 years, that I had assumed was abandoned, with release notes simply saying "bugfix" I was hopeful that the app was now up to date and iOS 9 optimized. No such luck. It is still not even iPhone 6 screen size optimized, probably my only app that is still distorted from iPhone 5 proportions to fit an iPhone 6. The app looks the same, except I think the banner ad might be new. There is still the constant spammy pop up selling "Pharoh's Treasure" or whatever, despite the fact that I (and probably the vast majority of users of this app) have absolutely no interest in Pharo's treasure slot games. I'm guessing screen sharing users aren't exactly that ad's target audience 🙄. This app is so badly optimized that I haven't even tried using its screen sharing recently, I am waiting for a hopeful update that actually changes something for the better.
This tool does it's job but it could improve on the following to get 5 stars:
- Mouse pointer accuracy (there's an offset between where you point on the iPad and where the mouse pointer actually goes on the remote Mac)
- Maintaining a connection (after several minutes of connectivity, screen will freeze requiring you to reconnect)
- Complexity in using special keys (if you're trying to do such things as using shift or command to select multiple lines of remote text, a lot of jumping around between the menus is needed)
Would like a seperate pro version
I didn't need this app for a long time but when I came back to it I find that it works reasonably well. The pro version price is typical for apps of this type but I would prefer if it was available as a seperate app rather then an in-app purchase.
- Hana Mobile LLC
- 13.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Hana Mobile LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Connect My Mac Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.