Connect My Mac
By Hana Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to your Mac computers from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch at anytime! Great functionalities and It's FREE! Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S!
Compared with this free version, the Pro version has more features:
- Multiple connections
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Mouse right click, hover and mouse drag
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl and Alt which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- A cool functional keyboard: Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Virtual left button and right mouse button
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mousepad
- Support video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S
- Take advantage of iPad's big screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Tap to do click, double tap to double click, and all easy to use features
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- International keyboard support for many languages, including French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese etc.
- Mac OS X Login
- Easy to use design
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X Lion
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Mac OS X Tiger
- Windows with VNC server installed
Note: This is also a full VNC client. Thus you can also use it to connect to Windows with VNC server installed.
Brief install instructions (Use it if you do not need step-by-step instructions):
How to configure my Mac?
- Mac OS Tiger: http://www.macminicolo.net/Mac_VNC_tutor.html
- Leopard or Snow Leopard: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-10329122-263.html
For detailed setup instructions and more information, see
Send your comments/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
- Bug fixes
I've had no problems with this app connecting even to my ancient PowerMac running Tiger. The interface is a bit strange, considering you're using a touch screen device to work with a mouse-and-keyboard device, but it performs far better than any generic VNC client I've seen for the iPad.
On previous iPhones (and iOS versions), this was definitely a "4-star" application; it worked well for me most of the time. Unfortunately, the experience with my current device (iPhone 6+ / iOS 8.1.3) hasn't been good.
Now, the application crashes more often than not, especially if I try to do anything more than "observe" my iMac remotely. It's pretty much rendered any attempt to control or access files on the iMac useless.
While I can't say definite that the poor performance is due to the change in devices / iOS versions, it sure looks that way.
I guess it's a good thing I'm not "out" any money by using the free version! (Or...is it that the paid version would work without crashing?)
This app is awesome and so fast. I used a similar one a while back but had trouble with it running very slow and crashing. I use my Ipad a lot because of shoulder issues and this app lets me work on my computer comfortably with my Ipad. Thanks!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 07, 2014
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Hana Mobile LLC
- © 2010-2013 Hana Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Connect My Mac Pro$4.99