Connect My Mac
By Hana Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to your Mac computers from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch at anytime! Great functionalities and It's FREE! Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S!
Compared with this free version, the Pro version has more features:
- Multiple connections
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Mouse right click, hover and mouse drag
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl and Alt which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- A cool functional keyboard: Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Virtual left button and right mouse button
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mousepad
- Support video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Support Retina display for the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S
- Take advantage of iPad's big screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Tap to do click, double tap to double click, and all easy to use features
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- International keyboard support for many languages, including French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese etc.
- Mac OS X Login
- Easy to use design
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X Lion
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Mac OS X Tiger
- Windows with VNC server installed
Note: This is also a full VNC client. Thus you can also use it to connect to Windows with VNC server installed.
Brief install instructions (Use it if you do not need step-by-step instructions):
How to configure my Mac?
- Mac OS Tiger: http://www.macminicolo.net/Mac_VNC_tutor.html
- Leopard or Snow Leopard: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-10329122-263.html
For detailed setup instructions and more information, see
Send your comments/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
- Bug fixes
App crashes a lot!
Don't bother with this crappy app. If and when you figure out how to sync up and connect to your Mac, which was very frustrating and time consuming, you will only be disappointed upon connecting because this app crashes frequently. And don't even get me started on the dozen or so times it crashed while configuring it - warning, make sure you enter the password correctly because it doesn't like to let you change it later. It crashed every time I went back into the password setting area to try and change the login password. The only work around I found was to Delete the current configuration and start all over. I am now going to remove this app from my iPad and get one that works!
I've had no problems with this app connecting even to my ancient PowerMac running Tiger. The interface is a bit strange, considering you're using a touch screen device to work with a mouse-and-keyboard device, but it performs far better than any generic VNC client I've seen for the iPad.
On previous iPhones (and iOS versions), this was definitely a "4-star" application; it worked well for me most of the time. Unfortunately, the experience with my current device (iPhone 6+ / iOS 8.1.3) hasn't been good.
Now, the application crashes more often than not, especially if I try to do anything more than "observe" my iMac remotely. It's pretty much rendered any attempt to control or access files on the iMac useless.
While I can't say definite that the poor performance is due to the change in devices / iOS versions, it sure looks that way.
I guess it's a good thing I'm not "out" any money by using the free version! (Or...is it that the paid version would work without crashing?)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 07, 2014
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hana Mobile LLC
- © 2010-2013 Hana Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Connect My Mac Pro$4.99