Connect - Map, chat and group your friends
By Connect Software Corp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See more of your friends in real life! Connect is a location-powered messaging app that brings together friends from your phone, Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, LinkedIn and Twitter. Share locations, make plans, and keep groups together on the go. See who lives in the city you’re visiting and get notified when friends post or check in nearby — on any network! Now you can discover what your friends are doing in the real world without all the clickbait, ads, and cat videos.
That’s ‘social’ -- less time in-app, more time together.
- See all your friends on a map
- Discover what cities friends live in and where they've checked in recently
- Get notified when friends post nearby -- on Instagram, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, or Connect
- Check in with a time-slider to let friends know where you are -- and how long you’ll be there
- Privately share your real-time location with friends or groups
- Chat, call, and email directly through the app
- Easily search your relationships by school, workplace, relationship status and more!
WINNER Best Overall - LAUNCH FESTIVAL 2014
FEATURED - TechCrunch, Forbes, VentureBeat, Mashable
Also available on the web.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
Optimizations and improvements
Needs some work to really take off
Great concept! I really need an app like this to stay connected to my friends, since most of us are nomads. Unfortunately it doesn't really work. Several of my friends check in daily on Swarm, but none of them show up in Connect even though I have Foursquare connected. No one from other sources shows up either, despite the fact that I know my friends are constantly checking in places. The app also crashes really frequently. Apart from that this is a really great app, and one that I'd be really happy paying a monthly subscription for if it actually worked.
All my contacts in reach!
The chats, groups and location-sharing features create a nice ecosystem.
Connect still has work to do to make this an app I use daily, but I'm eager to see how they help me actually spend time with friends face-to-face.
So useful when I am traveling to help me sort out who to catch up with. In a time when so many people have lived in several cities Connect helps me keep track and stay connected.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 30, 2015
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 40.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Connect Software Corporation
- © 2013 Connect Software Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Importing Professional Connections$2.99