The Connect with Calabasas mobile app enables service requests (potholes, noise complaints, coyote encounter, graffiti, etc) to be submitted directly to the City, where they will be instantly routed to the correct administrator in the appropriate department. This means service requests will be responded to quickly and efficiently, and residents will be notified the instant problems are resolved. Residents can also view nearby service requests in their area and “vote up” requests that they support to get the issue resolved even more quickly.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is an easy way to report issues and get quick results from the city.
- PublicStuff LLC
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.