Connect with Calabasas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Connect with Calabasas mobile app enables service requests (potholes, noise complaints, coyote encounter, graffiti, etc) to be submitted directly to the City, where they will be instantly routed to the correct administrator in the appropriate department. This means service requests will be responded to quickly and efficiently, and residents will be notified the instant problems are resolved. Residents can also view nearby service requests in their area and “vote up” requests that they support to get the issue resolved even more quickly.
What's New in Version 3.8
New in v3.8:
- Enhanced address validation and geo-coding support
- Enabled iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus to run at native resolution
- Fixed bugs
- Added video attached through comments
- Improved web widget functionality
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: PublicStuff LLC
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.