Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"The Connect Woodstock app is your official civic engagement tool to stay in touch with the City of Woodstock, GA. The app allows service requests (potholes, noise complaints, dangerous conditions, etc.) to be submitted directly to City Hall, where it will be instantly routed to the correct administrator in the appropriate department. This means your service requests will be responded to quickly and efficiently, and you'll be notified the instant they are resolved!
Here's how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a service request and even attach a photo.
3. City Staff receives the request and fixes the problem!
You get notified when the service request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in your community and check out the latest City news and events.
The City of Woodstock, GA looks forward to serving you. Download the app to get started today!"
What's New in Version 3.5
- Updated request details form
- Redesigned mapping tools
- New profile, settings, and filter views
- Improved draft submission process
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 18, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: PublicStuff LLC
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.