By Florian Student
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect2Win is a game of simple rules ("connect your corners to win") but still features deep strategy and fascinating gameplay. Connect2Win Lite is OpenFeint enabled, and also uses Game Center on the newer iOS versions. Leader boards and achievements are available on both services. This game (which belongs to the class of connection games) includes specially optimized graphics for the iPad and for Retina devices.
These are rules:
1. The players take turns connecting two circles of their own color.
2. The goal of this game is to connect the opposing corners of your own color.
The game has 5 different difficulty levels (20 more in the full version!) and you can choose if you want to start the game, or if the artificial intelligence (AI) should make the first move. You may also choose between 3 different color schemes (pink & green / blue & orange / black & white) for the board.
You should upgrade to the full version now, if you want to:
- get 20 additional difficulty levels,
- get hundreds of additional OpenFeint and Game Center achievement points,
- play Connect2Win in a local two-player mode, so you can play the game against a friend (on a shared device),
- enjoy the game without advertising,
- support the further development of this and other great games.
If for any reason the game is not working for you, please contact us at connect2win (at) gmx.de (before giving a bad review), we will make whatever possible to get this game working for you. Customer satisfaction is very important for us.
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/connect2win
Well actually I didn't think that this game would be any fun since it didn't have ANY ratings this game is really entertaining! I would recommend this game:)
- Category: Games
- Released: May 17, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Florian Student
- © Florian Student
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.