By Fino Soft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- It is a popular chess game, easy to learn yet hard to master.
- It is a new kind of chess with unique design, you can't stop playing it once you start.
- There are 3 difficulty levels for you to choose, proper for everyone.
- Or you may just play it with your friend.
This game is not Gomoku
This app has a fault that I have experienced.
1. Unlike another Gomoku app, this app fails to realize that placing a finger on the screen makes it difficult which spot the game piece is attempted to be placed on. I have made accidental misplacements, a good idea is to place the piece on top of the finger placement so one could see where the piece will actually go.
Also, note the app is, "I take 1 turn, You take 2 turns, then I take 2 turns, etc...". Instead of only 1 turn for each player.
4 stars for only having the primary issue and the weird 2 turns per round.
5 stars if the first issue was fixed and if the turns per round was made optional.
I really like this game
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 09, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Fino Soft Inc.
- © 2012 Fino Soft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.