By Fino Soft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- It is a popular chess game, easy to learn yet hard to master.
- It is a new kind of chess with unique design, you can't stop playing it once you start.
- There are 3 difficulty levels for you to choose, proper for everyone.
- Or you may just play it with your friend.
This game is not Gomoku
This app has a fault that I have experienced.
1. Unlike another Gomoku app, this app fails to realize that placing a finger on the screen makes it difficult which spot the game piece is attempted to be placed on. I have made accidental misplacements, a good idea is to place the piece on top of the finger placement so one could see where the piece will actually go.
Also, note the app is, "I take 1 turn, You take 2 turns, then I take 2 turns, etc...". Instead of only 1 turn for each player.
4 stars for only having the primary issue and the weird 2 turns per round.
5 stars if the first issue was fixed and if the turns per round was made optional.
Game is good enough, AI is weak
The app is not bad but even the Hard level is easy to beat.
I really like this game
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 09, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Fino Soft Inc.
- © 2012 Fino Soft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.