By Connected Data
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wherever you go, use this free app to browse, upload, download, and share all your files and photos wherever they reside. The Transporter app lets you access and share any file you sync to Transporter from your computers and mobile devices.
Requires invitation to or ownership of a Transporter device by Connected Data.
- Browse files stored on your Transporter(s)
- Upload, download, and share files between your iOS device, your other devices and computers, and your friends and coworkers
- Automatically back up full-quality photos and videos taken with your iOS device
- Access folders whether they have been shared with you as read only or read-write
- This app is fully compatible with all business and consumer Transporter accounts.
- Easily search for your files.
- Quickly create and send links to files stored on your Transporter.
Learn more at http://www.filetransporter.com
GPS/Location Services usage:
Location Services are only used to set or update the geo-fence area for optional Automatic Camera Uploads. iOS detects the geo-fence, wakes the app for uploads, and may display the Location Services indicator. Transporter never uses GPS continuously, so its use of Location Services has no significant impact on battery drain.
What's New in Version 4.1.8
This release improves connection speed and addresses minor issues.