By Connected Living
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Give the gift that keeps on gifting this holiday season and all year round with your own 24/7/365 Personal Concierge! They’ll happily arrange an array of convenient services for you and your family. It’s the 12 Days of Connected Giving! Start your Free 1-Month Trial today!
With a tap of your phone, easily utilize your Connected Living Personal Concierge to arrange and deliver thoughtful acts of kindness big and small for your family this holiday season and for the new year. Of the many ways your Personal Concierge can help you, such arrangements include:
• Booking a Salon Day
• Store to Door Grocery Delivery
• Dry-Cleaning/Laundry Pick-Up & Drop-Off
• Booking Family Travel
• Driveway Shoveling
• Driveway/Walkway De-Icing
• Booking an Exercise Session
• Pet Grooming Services
• Reserving Showtime Tickets
• Holiday Decoration Set-Up
• Flower Delivery
• Home Cleaning
• Seamless Gift Shopping and Delivery
Keep the holiday season feeling going well into the new year. Use your Connected Living app for:
• Get peace of mind with automatic alerts
• Share and receive current locations privately
• Ability to get alerts when family members come and go from a particular location (i.e. mom’s home, mom arrived at doctor appt.)
• Encourages seniors to continue living an independent, social life
• Share photos and content to stay connected through private social network
• One push posting of private photos and updates to your family
• Stay close to mom and dad wherever you are
• Monitor activity, location, and health of aging parents
• View battery life, steps, current location (helpful to keep up with mom)
• Upgrade to Connected Living Concierge for:
• Booking of travel arrangements – flights, cars, hotels, vacation packages
• Schedule home maintenance services
• Schedule appointments
• Research products and purchases
• Ordering food or grocery delivery
Connected Living Concierge has two subscription options:
$9.99 / month
$99.99 / year
With Connected Living’s Personal Concierge service, you will gain access to a team of our Personal Concierges 24/7/365 to help you and your family with anything from the ordinary to extraordinary.
What others think about our private family app:
“I don’t consider myself to be very tech savvy but I find Connected Living so easy to use. I’m now able to stay connected to my children and grandchildren. I’m telling all of my friends to download this app” Review – KDMCC51
“I’m very excited over this great app which makes it super-easy to be in touch with family and friends yet know our words aren’t all over the internet, like on Facebook. Download this app and get ready to enjoy great photo-sharing and just keeping in touch” – Review – DENNYUP
“This is so amazing, such a great way of knowing your family & friends are safe. This will be a tremendous relief, to have a way to check on my mom who lives alone” – Review – PattiakaPeggy
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 23.1
Thank you for using Connected Living! We update our app regularly to make it better and easier for you to use. This update includes minor background fixes.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 23.1
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: ConnectedLiving, Inc.
- © 2017 Connected Living, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Connected Living Premium Subscription$9.99
- Connected Living Premium Subscription$99.99