Connected is a simple and easy to use app that provides notifications whenever your computer gains or loses connection to the internet.
It can also monitor the status of any number of hosts (by pinging them at regular intervals) and provide notificaions for when those become available or unavailable.
- Monitor availability of the internet
- Ping hosts at regular intervals
- Receive notifications through Growl or Notification Center whenever status changes
- View current status of the internet and each host with an icon in the status bar
- Start at login automatically
Small fixes for OS X Yosemite
Ratings and Reviews
Just started to use it..
For folks who work at home and experience poor intenet connectivity - this is a helpful tool when providing proof to your cable provider of issues. Is there a simple log file I can review that tracks the status? I do not use growl (yet?). Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.