ConnectElements is for creating groups and collaborative projects in a flash!
Here's what you get for free:
• Create any number of private groups
• Instantly invite colleagues, partners, friends and clients
• Share and discuss ideas using status updates
• Create calendar events
• Share photos
• Access to ConnectElements.com is included
ConnectElements also has projects:
Subscribe to ConnectElements using an in-app subscription so that you can create and manage as many private projects as you want, invite others to freely participate in your projects, and transfer control of your projects to other subscribers. When your subscription expires, your projects will remain and become readonly.
Why use groups?
• Groups help people inside and outside your organization communicate and collaborate more easily.
• Groups make it easy to post status updates to lots of people at once.
• Groups include status updates, calendar events and photo sharing.
• Create groups to organize departments, organizational functions, special teams, and more.
Why subscribe to use projects?
• Projects tend to be either short-term or long-term collaboration spaces, with specific project members.
• Projects include status updates, tasks, calendar events, issue tracking and photo sharing.
• Create projects when working on customer jobs, for tracking special events, and more.
ConnectElements is free to download and use. ConnectElements Premium adds the features above and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
• ConnectElements Premium monthly for $4.99
• ConnectElements Premium annually for $49.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You'll receive notifications when there are events coming up in your groups and projects.
In your projects you can now assign issues to project members and close out an issue directly from the app.
In your projects you can set a project location and see it on a map.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.