connectRN was developed by a nurse and hospital administrator to eliminate the headaches and inefficiencies that come with traditional forms of communications. connectRN facilitates communication between nurses and institutions in a simple and mobile way. We are passionate about what we do and think we’ve found a pretty cool way for nurses and their employers to keep in touch regarding scheduling, credentialing and filling open shifts. connectRN works independent of your current hospital systems and gives you the tools to be proactive about staffing and communications. While the app provides different capabilities depending on whether you are a nurse or an administrator the end result is higher levels of satisfaction and less stress for everyone. Read on to get a better understanding of what connectRN could do for you!
If you are a hospital administrator, connectRN capabilities include:
-Shift communication for improved staffing
-real time ‘shift-fill’ and better utilization of the per diem nursing staff
-Policy Acknowledgement and Tracking
-Credentialing management with hard stops for compliance
-Critical and General alerts to keep your staff up to date with all necessary information
For Nurses, connectRN allows you to:
-Manage your schedule to work for you
-See and apply for available shifts at pre-selected health care institutions on your smartphone
-Control when and how you want to be contacted (no more blanket texts and repeated phone calls from the hospital scheduling teams)
-Keep credentialing up to date at multiple health care institutions with auto reminders and support
-build your profile to highlight your skills and experience so you can get more of the shifts you want
We are solving a real problem and would like to speak further with you about using connectRN at your facility.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
1. Biometric Supported Login - Touch ID and Face ID
2. Nurse Prompted to Complete Survey After CICO Process
3. Added supervisor Pincode at signoff to further mitigate forgery risk
4. Improved Credential Expiration Visibility and Notification
5.Removed unnecessary "space" while auto-suggesting the email id during login
6. Handled session expiration for mobile users
7. Changes in Mobile API to ensure rage clicking on Applied, Accepted, Cancel, Reject buttons does not create duplicate records in the log files
9. Fix to show newly added organization in the locations list of filters.
10. Generic Build to support Admins to log into all environments
This update also includes reliability and stability improvements for seamless use of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and easy to schedule shifts
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.