ConnectStats -- Statistics for Garmin Connect
By Brice Rosenzweig
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect Stats is an activity viewer for Garmin Connect. It lets you review your activities, search, analyze, plot and see basic statistics on all your data collected in garmin connect from your iphone or ipad.
This app is updated incrementally regularly, so the latest reviews constantly drop. Feel free to look at all reviews or leave a new one if you like the app. In case of trouble or issue send me a bug report.
- Detailled report on your activities, with laps break down, map gradient, graphs and statistics
- Use gradient color to visually see on the map your heart rate, speed, power or cadence
- Calendar view of your activities
- Activity search
- Monthly/Weekly/Yearly summary statistics of your activities
- Monthly/Weekly/Yearly/Detailled Historical report and graphs on any collected data
- Display scatter plots, trend lines for both historical and track data.
- Support multiple garmin connect account simultaneously with multiple profiles.
- Support most activity types
- Display the location name for your activities.
- Multiple language support
GOALS OF THE PROGRAM
- provide convenient and full access to all our data from your mobile device.
- let you slice and dice all available data and look at it historically.
- support main activity types (swimming,running,biking)
- It's intended to handle large numbers of activities (tested with 2000 activities and with activities up to 6h long)
- The app will not let you record any activities, but only display data uploaded from Garmin Connect.
- The app was tested with data from forerunner, garminswim, garmin edge and garmin fit app.
HOW TO USE IT
- You can refresh by pulling down the activity list
- You can navigate the different tabs and touching most data will let you drill down on that number.
- On ipad, press the little graph button on the top right of the activity list to switch to the statistics/history view.
- You can touch a graph or map to access extra button and configuration of the view.
- You can search your activities with fairly free form searches like "dist > 10 km pace < 5:00 min/km run".
- You can edit an activity name by tapping the name in the detail view or sliding the cell on the activity list
- You can change an activity type by sliding the cell in the activity list
- You can share an activity on facebook, twitter or see in google earth by dragging the detail view to the right
- You can upload an activity to strava automatically or one by one in the sharing page
- You can update an activity to pickup changes on the web by pulling down to refresh the detail view
- You can select the unit system used in the setting page. Default will be the unit reported by garmin connect on download.
- Refer to the documentation on the web site for more information and details or follow us on twitter @ConnectStats
- This app is not associated in any way, shape or form to Garmin.
- Garmin can decide to disable access at anytime
What's New in Version 1.19.4
- bug fixes for strava upload/download issues
- when you tap on a map point, display speed/hr/etc at the tapped point
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 07, 2014
- Version: 1.19.4
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Brice Rosenzweig
- © 2012 Brice Rosenzweig
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.