Experience the free, award-winning Conquest magazine on the iPad.
Conquest is published four times a year by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, one of the world’s leading cancer centers.
Each issue of Conquest highlights:
•human interest stories about patients, donors, faculty, staff and volunteers,
•the latest cancer research and treatments,
•innovative patient services and programs, and
•strategies to prevent cancer.
The winter issue of Conquest serves as MD Anderson's Annual Report.
In addition to all of the articles and photos found in the print edition, the Conquest app features videos, podcasts, photo galleries, linked resources and more.
Download the app and stay on the leading edge of cancer information.
Keep as many issues of Conquest as you like on your iPad’s Newsstand, so you can read them whenever and wherever you want.
The updated version of CONQUEST Magazine features a new authoring platform that allows for the inclusion of new interactive features.
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- 34.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.