Conquist 2 Pocket
By Schmeuk Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-- Conquist 2 Online Arena: A mind blowing take on the classic world domination game --
Challenge your friends wherever they are! Pass and play your IPhone or show who's the boss online and reach the top of the leaderboard!
No friends? Try the merciless bots and earn exciting achievements!
With Conquist 2 the quest for fun is over. Yes, it has it all.
- Cross-platform real time online multiplayer via Game Center.
- Global leaderboard for online games with competitive ranking system.
- 4 game modes: World Domination, Secret Mission, Colonization and Castle.
- 8 beautifully crafted maps: World, USA, Europe, Mesoamerica, Octopus, Asia, the Roman Empire and Atholon.
- 31 exciting achievements.
- 3 difficulty levels to suit all skills.
- Pass'n'Play on your IPhone/IPod Touch.
- Up to six players on the same device.
- Up to four online players, wherever they may be.
- Zoom and Scroll the board. Easy on old eyes ;)
- Configurable game rules.
- Customizable game play and game speed.
- Game Statistics, no one can blame the dice anymore ;)
- Optimized for retina display
What's New in Version 1.22
Corrección de un pequeño bug en iOS 7
Please read this review
This game was amazing it's everything you'd want hex empire to the next level and plenty of maps but after a while the maps you have do get tiresome and please add more there are so many ideas you can do like different parts of the world or more creative things like the octopus map. That would be soooooo cool but keep up the good work! Standards met and I know this may be a long shot but you really really need to add the ability to make truces or peace treaties like the system in hex empire that would make it way more fun maybe even just a game mode that has truces doesn't even have to be the whole game that would make me give it five stars
Good but listen!
I can honestly Say this game is quite good except for the online multiplayer. I've heard that the rolls are always stacked against you but really that's probably because you only notice when you aren't winning because I have had quite a few really good streaks and other really bad losses. Also to clarify, but THIS VERSION for your phone, save 2 dollars and don't be an idiot and buy the other version which is for tablet/iPad. Also some of the modes can be pretty imbalanced especially castle mode as I demonstrated by conquering all of the United States in a matter of minutes. Otherwise it is a really awesome variation of one of my favorite board games
This game is highly addictive! I was supposed to go to my niece's graduation last Saturday. I woke up early, and got dressed and was ready to go, which is quite unusual for me. Anyways, while I was sitting at the table I stumbled upon this gem, and decided to give it a try. I spent my entire Saturday playing this game! From 8am to 4am with little breaks in between. I missed my nieces graduation sadly. Since then I have deleted this game, but if you have self control, unlike me, I highly recommend this great game! 9/10 because nobody plays online unfortunately :(
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 01, 2013
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Marcos Campal
- © Schmeuk 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.