By Schmeuk Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Conquist 2 Online Arena: A mind blowing take on strategy games
Challenge your friends wherever they are! Use your IPad as a board, pass and play your IPhone or show who's the boss online and reach the top of the leaderboard!
No friends? Try the merciless bots and earn exciting achievements!
With Conquist 2 the quest for fun is over. Yes, it has it all.
- Universal real time online multiplayer via Game Center.
- Global leaderboard for online games with competitive ranking system.
- 4 game modes: World Domination, Secret Mission, Colonization and Castle.
- 8 beautifully crafted maps: World, USA, Europe, Mesoamerica, Octopus, Asia, the Roman Empire and Atholon.
- Universal application: buy it once play it on all your devices.
- 31 exciting achievements.
- 3 difficulty levels to suit all skills.
- IPad party mode: Use the IPad as a board, no need to pass it around.
- Pass'n'Play on your IPhone/IPod Touch.
- Up to six players on the same device.
- Up to four online players, wherever they may be.
- Zoom and Scroll the board. Easy on old eyes ;)
- Configurable game rules.
- Customizable game play and game speed.
- Game Statistics, no one can blame the dice anymore ;)
- Optimized for retina display
What's New in Version 1.62
Minor bug fixing for iOS 7
My personal favorite strategy game
A revamped take on the board game RISK, conquist 2 is a simply fantastic title, much needed niche that other risk-like titles simply can't fill. Featuring a slick interface and simple controls as well as good AI and fair dice mechanics (something else other risk-likes are sorely lacking). All in all, the game is near perfect. That said however the game does have one humorously small flaw, which lies In its card system. The flaw being the inability to draw a card if you already have all five, and no combo. Since there is no way to discard cards not needed. In short, if you don't get a card combo within the first five draws, you don't get to draw any more.
- add a discard option to the card system
Aside from that the game is excellent, and I would recommend it in a heartbeat. Kudos to the designers, for a game that truly deserves a 5 star rating!
Could be better
I have played Risk for over a decade. This includes the board game and computer versions. I have thoroughly loved the computer versions and have never once complained about the dice rolling. This game however is not realistic in the dice rolling and in fact when you take a country early in the game the dice will start screwing you. I have had this game for five days now which is enough to know its a waste of my time. When I downloaded the game I noticed some of the reviews said you couldn't fast attack or just nuke a country like in the Risk version. I also read that you have to watch all the computer attacks as well. Both of these are true, but I figured with more maps to play on who cares. But now after seeing how the computer rolls against a human......this game is a waste of time. Stupid.
One thing id like to see from this game is bigger maps, and what I mean by that is smaller territories and areas, so that games last longer than 10 minutes. For instance, on the Asia map, Russia is just one big territory, I feel like this should be made into several split up areas. More players would also be nice if you implement this bigger maps idea. All of the ideas stated above are stated so that you guys can build one, giant, supermap, every country is split up into smaller territories and there can be 2-14 players on the map for the ultimate game EVAAAH. Also, the fact that countries that, in real life, are connected are separated on the maps drives me crazy OCD style.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 01, 2013
- Version: 1.62
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Marcos Campal
- © Schmeuk Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.