Conquist 2 Online Arena: A mind blowing take on strategy games
Challenge your friends wherever they are! Use your IPad as a board, pass and play your IPhone or show who's the boss online and reach the top of the leaderboard!
No friends? Try the merciless bots and earn exciting achievements!
With Conquist 2 the quest for fun is over. Yes, it has it all.
- Universal real time online multiplayer via Game Center.
- Global leaderboard for online games with competitive ranking system.
- 4 game modes: World Domination, Secret Mission, Colonization and Castle.
- 8 beautifully crafted maps: World, USA, Europe, Mesoamerica, Octopus, Asia, the Roman Empire and Atholon.
- Universal application: buy it once play it on all your devices.
- 31 exciting achievements.
- 3 difficulty levels to suit all skills.
- IPad party mode: Use the IPad as a board, no need to pass it around.
- Pass'n'Play on your IPhone/IPod Touch.
- Up to six players on the same device.
- Up to four online players, wherever they may be.
- Zoom and Scroll the board. Easy on old eyes ;)
- Configurable game rules.
- Customizable game play and game speed.
- Game Statistics, no one can blame the dice anymore ;)
- Optimized for retina display
Fix crash when bots turn in armies
Ratings and Reviews
sound effects are awful
would be a 4 possibly 5 star game if the sound effects werent awful. its very fun though. pure strategy.
EDIT: i recently discovered you can disable the roll wheel in the settings which also removes the terrible sound effects the bots make. this game is really fun and you can devise your own strategies the longer you play. i havent put this game down for more than 12 hours since i bought it.
Waiting for Conquest III
This is hands down the best iPhone risk app there is. Hasbro could learn so much about their own property from playing this game. I still hope that a third version of this game comes out. Not that it needs much improvement, other than updating their dice rolling system. What I want is new maps, because that is where this game really shines.
Online multiplayer not working - boo
Enjoyed playing multiplayer with my family on the same phone this weekend. Bought this app to play with my brother on our different cell phones when we’re not hanging out. But online multiplayer is said to not work in my device - an iPhone 8 Plus. How can this be? Tried using app support to resolve but it was a confusing dead end. Please resolve ASAP or refund my purchase.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.