The epic struggle for world domination
-> Join more than 50.000 iOS and Mac players <-
Conquist Tournament takes the classic turn based strategy game to a whole new level:
- Realtime worldwide online multiplayer with smart matchmaking.
- Power Cards with new strategic moves: nuclear attacks, aerial attacks, espionage and much more.
- In-match diplomacy that allows you to communicate with other players.
- Two game modes: secret mission and world domination.
- Custom leaderboard system based on the ELO algorithm (as used in chess championships).
- New tournaments and leagues starting every two weeks.
- Win trophies, skill and career badges; show them off at the Hall Of Fame.
The successor of the universally acclaimed game Conquist 2 (4.5 stars, top paid in many countries, featured by Apple numerous times), Conquist Tournament delivers an unmatched online experience for board and strategy game lovers.
This game is also available for your Mac: https://itunes.apple.com/app/conquist-tournament/id722946777
Fixes the dreadful "Out of sync" error.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good game, have not lost connection once, but I wish the player base was bigger. You can still get matches pretty quick though. 4/5 stars
Good but frustrating
Simply poorly made, it's free, but whenever I'm close to winning I loose sync, many times upon joining the starting armies are scattered to each continent with all the armies of another player, and sometimes the random dice system for attacks is simply frustrating, IT IS LITERALLY THE WORST GAME EVER! THE PLAYER WHO GETS THE BAD TERRITORY PLACEMENT AND DICE ROLES BASICALLY JUST WASTED THE 30 MINUTES THEY SPENT IN MATCH MAKING
Couldn't even get into a game
- Marcos Campal
- 108.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Schmeuk Studios
- In-App Purchases
- 3,000 Conquist Coins $1.99
- 10,000 Conquist Coins $4.99
- 1,000 Conquist Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.