Consent - Walk the Walk is based on a sexual assault trial held in St. John's, NL, Canada.
Testimonies heard in the app are taken verbatim from the public record of the trial. Names have been changed to protect identities. Voices heard in the app are those of actors. Some users may find the content distressing.
When you're in St. John's, the audio-based app triggers sounds and voices automatically via GPS as you walk through downtown locations where events of the case took place.
If you can't get to St. John's, you can still explore the material by touching the various locations on your smartphone screen map.
The app includes information about sexual assault and Canadian law, as well as links to crisis centres and hotlines.
It includes a walker's map with photographs of street locations.
Minor text, audio, and screensizing improvements
- Chris Brookes
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Chris Brookes, Emily Deming
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.