Console for Microsoft Azure
By Cloud Glass IO LLC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Console for Microsoft Azure can search and browse all your resources in Microsoft Azure, so you can monitor and see everything that is happening.
* Virtual Machines
* Cloud Services
* Web Apps
* SQL Database
* Storage Accounts
... And over 20 more resource types
For each of these you can:
* View monitoring charts to see the health and usage of your resources over the last hour
* Audit logs for all of the operations that were performed and by whom
* User access to see who can Read, Contribute to or Owns your resources, and you can remove access from users
* Billing charts to see how much you spend each month for every resource type
* Deployment History of resource manager templates
* See all of the detailed properties of the resource
* Search and edit tags
* Filter to see just the subscriptions you care about, up to 25 subscriptions at once
* Start, stop, restart and connect to Virtual Machines
* Delete any resources
* Browse storage account containers and download files your device can open
Azure is required to use this app. This app is not provided by the Microsoft Azure service.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
* See resource health at a glance! Resource status now included subscription and resource group resource lists
* Detailed instance information for Virtual Machines (v2)
* Enriched resource information for API Management, Traffic Manager, Document DB, and more
* Browser picker (Chrome or Safari) when opening links
* Reset sign-in data from the iOS Settings app
* Fixed a crash during Azure Active Directory sign-in
* Fixed a crash when enabling or disabling Azure Logic Apps
I love how simple, fast, and powerful this app is. It really has saved me in many binds. Thank you.