Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ConsoleKit is an ios universal application,help you to get console logs of any application instantly on device and allows you to share log information via email.
No tethering required!. ConsoleKit Application in available for both iPad and iPhone.
** Features **
- it provides a list of recent used applications.
- User can add application in list by two ways either by typing application name as similar to bundle identifier or by taping drop down button and selecting the application from list of running application list and tap add button.
- It allows user to share all logs information or single log information via email.
- It allows user to maintain recent application list by deleting/adding applications
- It allows user to keep maximum 15 recent application in list.
Good concept, needs work
This is a great idea, as we ask testers and users to give us console logs frequently. I like that you can filter by process, but there should also be an option to share the entire log. This is invaluable when debugging from system logs.
iOS 7.0 support not there.
When will you make it work for iOS 7.0? Can't find any that work for iOS 7.0 (iPhone 5S). Willing to pay if you can make it work.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: May 22, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Monocept Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- © 2013 Monocept
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.