Browse movies & purchase tickets for your favorite Consolidated Theatres location.
- Find out what’s playing at your local cinema
- Buy advance tickets on-the-go from your mobile device
- Redeem your Consolidated Theatres gift card for tickets
- Earn EXTRAS Rewards points for your purchase
- Use your app to present your eTicket at the box office or kiosk for admission
- Create a user account to save your movie history & personal information
- View upcoming screenings & exclusive events
- Select state disappeared.
- Adjusted font size to accommodate for long film titles.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App so far
Thank you for creating this app! Convenient not having to carry and bring out my Extras Rewards card. Being able to quickly see how many points I have until my next reward is nice too. The ability to add my Extras Rewards card to Apple Wallet/Passbook (like the Regal app allows) for even faster access would make this app near perfect. 3 stars for now... 5 when Apple Wallet/Passbook support is added. Thanks!
Update: Still faster to bring a physical rewards card. Tried using the card through the app but my nearest theater doesn’t have a scanner so they manually type each number. Most apps I have actually help to speed things up... this app needs a little more work. I don’t find myself using this app and don’t have a good reason to keep it so I may deleted soon.
This app is a complete joke. Sure, you can look at movie times, but you can’t actually buy tickets. I tried for 20 minutes to add a credit card and just kept getting an error. Not sure why I needed to add a card anyway, as I’d already added one to my account via the web site. Oh well. Ordered tickets on web site. Came back to app. No tickets listed. Logged out of my account and back in. Now it crashes if I try and check my tickets or add a card. So as I said, worthless joke.
Unable to add my credit card for payments via app, probably because it’s already saved to my regular web account. No response for assistance when messages left at various Consolidated theaters in my area. No help option for app issues via the app or via the website.
- Reading International, Inc.
- 74.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Copyright 2017 5995 Sepulveda Blvd., Culver City, CA 90230
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.