Constant Contact® QuickView
By Constant Contact, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Staying in regular touch with your customers, members and clients is easy, effective and affordable with Constant Contact®. And with QuickView 3, you can manage contacts and lists, compose and schedule email newsletters, post links to Twitter and Facebook*, and view the results of sent newsletters - all from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
Track Progress of Your Email Campaigns
- View who clicked, opened, and forwarded your email.
- See who clicked on each link, and at what time.
- Know who opted-out and which addresses bounced.
- View a sent campaign as a web page*.
- Refresh campaign statistics on-the-fly, as new stats roll in.
- Switch between multiple accounts to monitor different campaigns.
Compose and Schedule Emails
- Create and edit newsletters from the road! Using special mobile templates, you can compose newsletters containing a title, text, and link.
- Add a picture from your device to your newsletter, and it's seamlessly added to your Constant Contact® MyLibrary account.
- Preview any mobile or custom HTML newsletter right on your device.
- Schedule any draft newsletter in your account for delivery.
Manage Your Contacts and Lists
- Add (and import) new contacts while away from your computer.
- View and edit your individual contacts' details.
- View and edit your contact lists.
- Call or email contacts directly.
- Look up any contact by email address.
A Constant Contact® account with user name and password is required to use QuickView.
* Requires Email Campaign Archive.
What's New in Version 3.0.9
* Fixed an issue with adding contacts under iOS 7.
* Fixed an issue with Add Image URL under iOS 7.
How bad is this app? So bad that after it prompted me for a review, and I agreed, it was unable to take me to the Review page. But I was determined so I came here through the App Store anyway. I haven't had all the problems below because I haven't been trying to compose an email with the App. All I want to do is to add new subscribers and resend a current email to them. Simple, huh? Nope. Try to add a new subscriber and the whole App crashes. It's been like this for six months now. It used to be useful but this is ridiculous. HOWEVER, there is good news. There is a workaround. After you enter the email and first and last names, hit save and wait for the error message that says you must first select a list. If you try to select a list before hitting save, that's when it crashes. After you get the error message, then try to select a list. Most times it won't crash. But seriously? Why won't they either fix this or at least tell people that's what you have to do to keep the App from crashing? Big disappointment from an otherwise great company.
Does much more harm than good
The app prevents you from creating/editing emails on Constant Contact's website via Safari on the iPad -- even if you don't have the app installed. Even worse, the app is not even native for the iPad; if you want to use the app on the iPad, you are forced to use a stretched out version of the iPhone app.
It would be much, much easier and more convenient to simply access Constant Contact through a browser on the iPad. And at the very least, if the app is going to prevent use of Constant Contact in a browser on the iPad, the app should be optimized for the iPad.
Overall, a disaster that essentially makes using Constant Contact impossible on the iPad.
Does what I need
If you want to monitor your campaign, this app does that well. And much
Much easier than the website if your mobile.
Not sure what all the vitriol in the reviews is about. Seems like a smear campaign maybe? When you see not just one star
but many long rants that all sound alike make you wonder.
Download and judge for yourself. Don't let the reviews keep you from it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Constant Contact Inc.
- © Constant Contact, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.