Constant Contact® QuickView
By Constant Contact, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Staying in regular touch with your customers, members and clients is easy, effective and affordable with Constant Contact. Create & manage all of your emails —all from a single app! With QuickView 4, you can compose and schedule email newsletters, get the links to then use on social networks, and view the results of sent newsletters all from your smartphone or tablet.
Track the Progress of Your Email Campaigns
- View who clicked, opened, and forwarded your email.
- See who clicked on each link, and at what time.
- Know who opted-out and which addresses bounced.
- Refresh campaign statistics on-the-fly, as new stats roll in.
- Switch between multiple accounts to monitor different campaigns.
Compose and Schedule Emails
- Create and edit newsletters from the road from your smartphone or tablet! Using our new mobile editor, you can compose newsletters containing titles, text, links, buttons and images.
- Add a picture from your device to your newsletter, and it's seamlessly added to your Constant Contact MyLibrary account.
- Preview any newsletter right on your device.
- Schedule any draft newsletter in your account for delivery.
A Constant Contact account with user name and password is required to use QuickView.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
We've fixed some bugs.
No Point When Toolkit Exists
There really is no point for the QuickView app when the Toolkit app shows the same exact information in the same exact way. Even the user interface is exactly the same. QuickView is a waste of space. Just get Toolkit.
Waste of time
Not intuitive. Clumsy, hard to manage. Keeps trying to schedule when I haven't finished the draft. Don't bother with this.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Constant Contact Inc.
- © Constant Contact, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.