The creators of top ranked Statistics Calculator++ for iPhone and Statistics Calculator+++ for iPad, present Construction Calculator++, designed for construction math solutions and unit conversions.
Construction Calculator++ comes with the following features:
- Add, subtract, or convert linear measures with different units. The units include yard, feet, inches, inch fractions, meters, centimeters and millimeters.
- Rafter Calculations
- Shows the expression as you enter and keeps a history of your calculations (Swipe up on the screen to reveal the history)
- Capability of performing fraction manipulations and converting between different formats (proper, improper, and mixed fractions) and seamless integration of fraction, integer, and decimal manipulations.
- Capability of inputting degrees, minutes, and seconds for angles and converting between degrees-minutes-seconds format and decimal format.
- The left pane scrolls to reveal more functionality without a need to switch modes. The digits and most common operations are always visible and the less common operations can be revealed by scrolling the left half of the screen.
- Sinusoidal functions can be calculated for angles in units of degrees, radians, or gradians.
Visit our website www.dogahe.com for updates about feature releases and other product descriptions.
Check out our Scientific, Statistics, and Financial Calculators on our website or on the App Store.
- Access to Rafter Calculator in the portrait mode by swiping up on the calculator display.
- Persisting last rafter calculations.
- Ability to fill in rafter parameters from the calculator history.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the unit conversion a lot and the way you can add or subtract numbers with different units.
Still Waiting for Future Updates
Purchased app hoping to use for rafters. Promised update hasn't happened for awhile.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. We added Rafter Calculator for Version 1.02. We hope you are still using our app and can give us more feedback.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.