Construction Cost Estimator helps contractors and service companies quickly create on-site estimates for construction and repair projects. You can save time and money by creating the estimate on the spot and then emailing it to the customer as a PDF or printing a hardcopy.
Each cost item is broken down into Material, Labor, Other, and Subcontract costs. You can save frequently used cost items in your own custom costbook, or you can purchase 3 different Craftsman costbooks within the app that contain detailed costs for over 30,000 common construction items.
Just search for a cost item, enter the quantity, and add it to your estimate in 3 easy steps!
• Fast and easy user interface for creating cost estimates
• Customize multiple types of PDF reports, and email them to customers directly from the app
• Add the logo and contact info for your company to create professional-looking estimates
• Costs are organized by Phases, Areas, and Categories that can be customized for each project
• Enter your overhead, profit, and tax rates for each project
• The app provides full support for international currencies and units
You can save common cost items in your own custom costbook, and you can purchase 3 different Craftsman Costbooks within the app via in-app purchase for $49.99 each. The costbook data is only valid in the US and Canada, but the costbooks are also available for purchase internationally.
• National Construction Estimator
• National Home Improvement Estimator
• National Renovation and Insurance Repair Estimator
Each costbook contains thousands of common construction items, and the costs are localized to your US Zip Code or Canadian Postal Code.
The Craftsman Costbooks are really helpful if you need to provide a cost estimate for work that you haven't done before, or if you need to do a sanity check on cost estimates from subcontractors. You can also copy cost items from the Craftsman Costbooks to your own custom costbook, and then change any of the numbers.
WHO USES CONSTRUCTION COST ESTIMATOR?
The app is used by many types of contractors, estimators, and service companies, such as:
General contractors, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, asphalt paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, deck builders, handyman services, pest control, real estate flippers and rehabbers, insurance repair estimators, and more!
See more screenshots and a sample PDF estimate at:
I am dedicated to responding quickly to support requests. If you have questions, problems, or feature requests, please send me an email using the Support link below.
• The 2018 Craftsman costbooks are available in this update
Ratings and Reviews
All the itemized costs displayed on top of of each other
Update. Reinstalled the application and that fixed the visibility of the itemized costs issue. Back to loving this application.
Downloaded it this morning. Bought the additional cost books and cant make heads pr tales out of it.
Not a fan
Bought this app and just didn’t like it.
- Wasatch Digital Media, Inc.
- 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 Wasatch Digital Media
- In-App Purchases
- NCE Costbook 2013 $49.99
- NHI Costbook 2013 $49.99
- NCE Costbook 2016 $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.