The Construction Manager is designed to ensure the accurate and regular flow of information, such as maintenance logs and daily reports, project estimates and timesheets between company headquarters and construction sites.
Don't waste your time on paperwork and join the thousands of construction professionals who are using this #1 app! It can be 100% customized to your company's needs. Job Estimator and Weekly Timesheets forms allow contractors, service companies, salespeople and estimators to quickly create on-site estimates for construction and repair projects. Quantifying materials, labor, equipment needed and, estimating time tracking are all critical for construction reporting.
Daily Report and Maintenance Log forms help construction workers to record all of the day's important events resulting in a uniform, complete record of the project. And the convenient record keeping option included in the app leads to a better project organization, a better understanding of the work and the costs, and fewer hassles over disputed changes.
Room Size, Concrete and Paint Calculators allow to estimate:
- room dimensions as well as the size of any area in feet and inches
- the volume of the concrete you will need for the size, or area, of the land that needs to be covered
- the number of gallons of paint needed to paint room walls and ceilings
Summary app features include:
• Make construction project estimates quantifying materials, labor, and equipment
• Track work times, projects, and occasions with a mobile timesheets form
• Update and track project progress on daily basis with the Daily Reports form
• Record day's important events
• Keep daily reports and maintenance log recorded within the app
• Calculate a room size and send an estimate to a client
• Calculate the amount of paint and the volume of concrete needed for specific job sites
• Create your own contact list and make emergency calls when needed
• Retrieve PDF forms of estimates, timesheets, maintenance logs and daily reports and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the Construction Manager app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Track daily construction activity
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
In addition to using free Construction Manager app version you can get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase and remove all ads by purchasing onetime fee. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $11.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $99.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription
Premium in-app subscriptions are solely for this live app use. If you decide to customize the app on your own on the Snappii platform you should get a separate platform subscription and cancel your existing in-app subscriptions if any.
• User interface improvements
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but could be better
I'm commercial roof inspector for flat roofs. I use this app for leak investigating. It works well and saves a lot of time.
I think the app would be way more useful and valuable if I could manually enter in the form questions as well as add more than three photos. I'm sure anyone would be willing to pay top dollar for an app with such flexibility for daily reporting.
Does not auto adjust screen on iPhone/iPad
It also does not have templates as advertised. But I guess it is what it says it is...a construction manager. It allows you to upload files (ones you've already created yourself) and access them. Templates and screen adjust on turn would make this app much more useful. Other than that, it's nothing more then a visually pleasing Dropbox
Does not cost to download
It does not cost to download and offers a lot of useful features at the same time. The only thing that may annoy is ads however they can be removed.
- Snappii Corporation
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Snappii
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $11.99
- Ad Removal $0.99
- Annual Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.