Construction Master Pro -- Advanced Feet Inch Fraction Construction Math Calculator for Contractors, Carpenters, Engineers, Architects and other Building Professionals
By Calculated Industries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries
The official Construction Master® Pro from Calculated Industries for your iPhone and iPad includes two models: #4065 and #4080 (CM Pro with Trig). Built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. You’ll actually get two apps in one, since the Construction Master Pro for iPhone has all the functionality of the Construction Master Pro and the Construction Master Pro Trig -– and includes a full User’s Guide built in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master Pro icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds!
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master Pro and Construction Master Pro Trig calculators in one powerful, easy-to-use app.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the iPhone/iPod Touch user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide in English or Spanish is available free at www.calculated.com
• Full trigonometric function: sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• D:M:S, Decimal Degree Entry and Conversions
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Stair (Advanced – Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Advanced Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Length, Width and Height Keys
• Blocks, Footings
• Trigonometric Function Keys: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Board Feet
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• Paperless Tape
• 4 Memories
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.5
iOS 7 updates.
I'm not a master builder. The master builder I work for told me to get this app and learn how it works so that I may save him the time of ordering yards of concrete, floor joists and sheeting, rafter lengths, window/door trim packs, etc. From zero to job site hero for only $20. Construction Master has found a way to keep me valuable.
I used to have to carry a contractors calculator - retail $69. Now I have this app - does all the same computations for a fraction of the cost....and I don't have to carry another device. Let's be honest, our phones are with us always :) ..... And I like the quick tips video at initial launch. Very helpful!
Great for Framing
Best calculator for construction. I have the physical calculator too. I've been using this for 13 years on the job site. Love it
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 12, 2013
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Calculated Industries, Inc.
- © 2013 Calculated Industries, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.