CSCA helps Contractors and Owners maintain a safe construction work environment, reduce potential liability, and reduce the time and cost of administering their safety programs. The CSCA App is used in conjunction with a subscription-based web service to create and access safety-related reports and documents.
• All forms required by OSHA can be quickly filled out and instantly submitted to the sub contractor and general contractor’s offices
o Job Safety Analysis
o Site Safety Inspection
o Equipment inspections and many more
• All required on-site documents are stored on the tablet
o Material Safety Data Sheets
o Company and site safety manuals
o Employee certifications
• A library of Toolbox Talk Presentations
• Helps prevent accidents by promoting a safe work environment
• Reduces worker and administrative frustration with safety program compliance
• Reduces safety program administrative costs
• Helps reduce potential liability
• All reports permanently stored on a secure server
• Immediate on-site access in the event of an OSHA inspection
Benefits to Sub Contractors
• No paper reports to collect, file, and redistribute to general contractors and owners
• Simple access through any web browser
• Daily and weekly user compliance reports
• Schedule Toolbox Talk topics
• No more binders of paper documents to maintain at work sites
Benefits to General Contractors and Owners
• Greater success in obtaining sub contractor compliance
• Safety reports from all sub contractors immediately available as soon as submitted at the work site
• View or download any submitted report at any time
• Automatic screening for reports containing items requiring attention
• Weekly summary reports flag missing reports from sub contractors
• Detailed Site Safety Inspections can be documented on both tablet and web apps
• Document and sign off on worker site safety orientations
Improved format for long inspection forms, allowing the user to select only those sections that are applicable to their situation.
Bug fixes in the Work Order section.
Ratings and Reviews
This couldn’t be more lame, I downloaded the app and nothing in Demo mode works, nothing, how do I evaluate this app if I don’t know if it will suit my needs?
We recently started using this app and it is saving us time, money, and frustration. As the safety officer for our plumbing business, I was constantly fighting with our crew leaders to turn in all their safety forms. Someone from our office would have to spend time collecting the paperwork from the work sites and often forms would be missing. We have some General Contractors that are real sticklers for getting copies of everything and I was always caught in the middle. Now the guys send everything in from their tablets. Both the General Contractors and I can instantly see what is missing.
How are you suppose to do anything with this program?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.