By Matthew Orahood
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop wasting time editing photos of your inventory! Now you can quickly add the product name, size and personal watermark to your photos so you can get inventory to market faster than ever.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- Added ShopTheRoe integration. For more information on ShopTheRoe visit https://shoptheroe.com
- New labels will default to the last position a label was dragged to
- Added setting for default flash mode for camera. Default is ON. You can change it to OFF on the Settings screen. You can always change it to AUTO,ON,OFF within the camera as well. So there is a lot of flexibility here.
- Fixed bug where empty watermark text labels would show up as a small dot on the screen
- Fixed bug with crooked labels and labels escaping outside of bounds
- Added background task for loading saved labels to hopefully prevent any crashes that occur after taking a photo
Uninstall and reinstall after update and it's PERFECT
LOVE the new update! Omg the ability to upload straight to shop the roe?! AMAZING. I had the app crash upon opening as well. Easy fix, uninstall and reinstall and works perfectly. Not that hard, ya'll. Some problem solving and critical thinking would save everyone a lot of headache. Oh and I also love that the label automatically now goes to the left center which is where I always dragged it down to when I switched styles. So that's awesome! Always in the same spot. Thank you thank you!!!
Was a perfect 5..now, not so much.
I absolutely LOVED this app when I started using it beginning of Feb. great quality pictures with many options to customize. Shortly after I noticed when I took pictures of TC leggings the "full width" label was not full width. Then, tonight I couldn't even open the app up. So I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now, the "full width" label is not full width for TC and OS leggings. Extreme disappointment that I have to go in a "crop" my pictures so that they look the same as the rest of them.
The update is amazing!!!
The app needed to be deleted and reinstalled after the recent update. No biggie...but y'all!!! It now uploads automatically to Shop the Roe for me. Total game changer!! It only took a minute or two tips to readjust settings and it will save me 10 x as much!