By Tempered Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seller Beware: Consumer Protection Law Insights for Industry (formerly known as the Consumer Advertising Law Blog), published by Arnold & Porter LLP, provides commentary and news on emerging legal issues in consumer marketing, advertising and promotional activities, including Federal Trade Commission and state attorney general developments, Lanham Act and consumer class action litigation, as well as regulatory developments for a wide array of products and claims, including dietary supplements, 'green' claims, advertising to kids, privacy, pricing, 'Made in U.S.A.' and sweepstakes. Contributors to this blog are primarily members of the firm’s interdisciplinary Consumer Protection & Advertising Practice.
Seller Beware can be found at www.sellerbewareblog.com. This application provides you with direct access to the blog’s content along with additional features.
- The latest news, issues, and perspectives on consumer protection and advertising issues
- Saving feature to store “favorite” articles for viewing on or offline
- Allows for easy sharing of articles, via Email, Facebook, Twitter, and many other social media platforms
- View web content without leaving the application
The content of the blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice.
Created by Tempered Solutions LLC for Arnold & Porter LLP.
Copyright 2009-13 Arnold & Porter LLP. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 2.01
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 20, 2013
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Richard Dominelli
- © Arnold & Porter LLP (c) 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.