By Raj Kumar Shaw
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Nothing to explain.
No instructions needed.
Everything is ready.
Open and use.
* Automatic sync with Address Book
* Anything entered into Contact Book will also sync in Address book
* 3 ways to search for contacts even a slideshow version
* Colour code your contact groups
* Add all social networking information
* Add additional contact information specific to each contact
* "Remind Me" feature with 5 separate settings
* Easily add and remove contacts
* Search and use Contact Book in seconds
* The list goes on and we will constantly be adding features
A complete experience that can only get better, because we listen!
iLifeTouch making apps that make your life easier one day at a time.
What's New in Version 2.0
Fixed some issue, crash and improved version.
watch out — you may not want to link it to your Contacts
My whole need for this app was to pull certain information off of Contacts, and store it somewhere that would not sync to the cloud. It might have worked — however, when you start up Contact Book, it asks if you want to import information from Contacts. Sure, I thought, then I’ll just delete what I don’t want, saves time. NOT. When you have linked them, whatever you edit in one, also changes in the other. So I was happily deleting contact information from Contact Book only to discover it was disappearing from my Contacts! And because of the d**n iCloud, this information updated and disappeared from my iPhone before I thought of turning off the iCloud for Contacts. Total bust, and now I’ve lost a bunch of info. As a separate item, why oh why did Apple make us use the cloud for syncing Contacts?!!!! It was great before….
I purchased the product for my iMac 10.6.8 which is a later version than 10.6.6. every time I started the program it shut right back down.I restarted my machine no help. I uninstalled and restarted nand reinstalled the program still had same problem. Could never get it to work. I send a message to them and can only hope that I get my refund.
Please get the iPhone
version of Contact Book to connect with the Mac version and I will gladly raise my rating to 5 stars. i really prefer using this Contact Book but would like to use iCloud to synch between devices.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raj Kumar Shaw
- © 2011 US copyright iLifeTouch
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor