Contact Lockscreen Info
By Homegrown Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contact Lockscreen Info lets you easily and quickly add your contact info to your favourite wallpaper.
Do you want to keep a passcode / PIN unlock on your device, but still give someone who finds it the ability to get in touch with you to return your device? Our app lets you do that.
Contact Lockscreen Info is a fully universal app with native support for iPhones, iPod touches and iPads.
To use your own wallpapers you need to purchase the premium pack for $0.99
• Simple & Easy - Never has it been this easy to add your info to your lockscreen.
• Fits Right In - The info panel added to your wallpaper looks right at home on your lockscreen - it looks like part of iOS.
• Customizable - You can change the background colour of the panel added your lockscreen to fit nicely with whatever wallpaper you use. You can also change the font size and number of lines.
• Ideal for ICE - Contact Lockscreen Info is perfect for putting your ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact info onto your lockscreen so you can have an ICE contact but still use a passcode lock.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
• Fixed a bug preventing text editing on the iPad in landscape.
Don’t buy if you have an iPhone 6/6+
I happily bought this app when I had an iPhone 5 and it worked great, but if you run it on a 6 or 6+, it resizes the image to iPhone 5 size, leaving a giant blank area and the text is in all the wrong places. I also wrote to the dev asking if they were going to update and got no response. So, yeah. I just tried out Over instead. It’s not designed exactly for this purpose but gets the job done. Let’s you change fonts/colors/sizes, reposition text anywhere on any image. Have to control yourself whether the image is the right aspect ratio and size but better than this app.
Best in class
Used on my 4S, works just fine on my 6 (I can't speak for the 6 Plus). Users unhappy with app performance on the 6/6 Plus may be using images too small for those models.
I'd like to be able to place a small strip of text below the swipe text (to give instructions for Medical ID), but otherwise the app does what I need.
Very good for free. Upgrade to use your own photos.
Works as advertised. Would be nice to be able to reposition the text and change the font. Perhaps next version?
If you want to use your own photos you'll need to spend 0.99 to upgrade to the premium version. Completely worth it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 25, 2014
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Homegrown Software Ltd
- © Homegrown Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases