Contact Lockscreen Info
By Homegrown Software Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Contact Lockscreen Info lets you easily and quickly add your contact info to your favourite wallpaper.
Do you want to keep a passcode / PIN unlock on your device, but still give someone who finds it the ability to get in touch with you to return your device? Our app lets you do that.
Contact Lockscreen Info is a fully universal app with native support for iPhones, iPod touches and iPads.
To use your own wallpapers you need to purchase the premium pack for $0.99
• Simple & Easy - Never has it been this easy to add your info to your lockscreen.
• Fits Right In - The info panel added to your wallpaper looks right at home on your lockscreen - it looks like part of iOS.
• Customizable - You can change the background colour of the panel added your lockscreen to fit nicely with whatever wallpaper you use. You can also change the font size and number of lines.
• Ideal for ICE - Contact Lockscreen Info is perfect for putting your ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact info onto your lockscreen so you can have an ICE contact but still use a passcode lock.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
• Fixed a bug preventing text editing on the iPad in landscape.
Works GREAT on my iPhone 6+
I recently found someone's lost phone and with it being locked I had no way to know who's it was. That was a real wake up call when I realized my phone would be the same if I lost it. This was such an easy and sensible solution. Thanks for making it available. Works perfectly fine on my larger 6+ although setup was a bit clunky when the 'box' to edit text kept disappearing and I had to swipe the app closed a couple times to start over
Great app, BUT...
Like so many other reviewer's have stated this app works great on 5th gen and lesser iPhones BUT, if you have a 6, 6S or 7 this app will slow your phone down and even affect other apps.
Developer please address these issues as the latest iOS 10.3 software prompts us to upgrade to a new were version. If you no longer provide support for your products, then please let us know that too
Funky on 6s+
I can confirm that it does not work for a well on an iPhone 6 Plus. Tapping to edit text is sort of messed up if you tap on the second line it will shift the whole image up so that you can't edit it well. Also it is true that the image size is way too small for the size of the 6+ screen everything is slightly pixelated which looks rather ugly. I sure hope that they update the app. I paid the $.99 update fee to add custom pictures but was very disappointed that they don't work very well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 25, 2014
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Homegrown Software Ltd
- © Homegrown Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases