Contact Transfer - migration made easy from iPhone, Nokia, BB and other phones (ex ConCopy)
By Delta Velorum Kft.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have a new cool iPhone and want to copy contacts from your old phone without all the hassle? ConCopy requires no computer, no cables, no registration, just your old and your new phone and it copies all your contacts in minutes. We do care about privacy, see details below. Please note that transferring contacts from phones with Windows Phone OS are not supported.
ConCopy can copy your contacts from your Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, BB and multiple other feature phones.
WHAT USERS WROTE ABOUT IT
"Excellent! The ONLY thing that worked for transfering contacts from Nokia N79 to iPhone. And the developers were quite quick with support." by Electric B - Version 1.1 - Dec 26, 2011
"Brilliant. Best $1.99 spent ever. Struggled for 4 hours to transfer my Nokia contacts to my new iPhone. Finally read a recommendation, paid $1.99, and completed the transfer in less than 8 minutes! Fantastic stuff. Apple should pay you guys to market this to people converting into iphone. Spectacularly fast, hassle free." by Asmah Shah - Version 1.1 - Jan 7, 2012
"Freaking brilliant ... If you are converting to iPhone from Nokia or other phones, you need this app! … Life is too short to do it any other way. Thanks!" by RoadRacerD - Version 1.1 - Jan 23, 2012
"Works perfect" by Américo Pais (Portugal) - Version 1.2 - Feb 26, 2012
"Simple and brilliant… took me 1 min to sync my contacts from my Nokia E-72 to my Iphone. 15 SEK was so worth not having to try to sync via outlook or something like that." by Hopchop - Version 1.2 - Feb 26, 2012
HOW DOES IT WORK
* Please see this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sga8go6hgk
* ConCopy will not delete any existing contact. In the current version contact names and up to two phone numbers per contact are copied.
* Your old phone should be able to run Java ME midlets with access to contact information (see our website for compatibility list)
* Your old phone should be able to establish a data connection (if you can browse the web using your old phone that will be enough)
* You need a data plan to transfer data (having an iPhone most likely means you have a data plan). Carrier charges apply. The amount of data transferred is very low, opening just one webpage usually involves far more data to be downloaded.
Are you worried about privacy? So are we. Your contacts will be transferred via secure channels (HTTPS); they will be unavailable even with the right access code 30 minutes after uploading and will soon be physically deleted from our database. We will never give your contacts to any third party for any purpose (except if required by law).
What's New in Version 1.6
iOS 7 look & feel improved
The .jar file cannot be installed or opened on either a iPhone 6 or Samsung S4. Total waste of money.
No la compren, no se puede entrar a la página que dicen: quiero mi dinero de regreso
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 08, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Velorum Kft.
- © 2011-2012 Delta Velorum Kft.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.